Stronger

Ok so I'm not starting from the beginning this happens after they get Arax's tailsman

-Rollan-
Rollan was woken up to the sound of someone leaving the tent it was Meilin he followed her sneakily.

-Meilin-
Meilin was exciting the tent she couldn't sleep she decided that she was going to do what she always did back in Zong, but it was to loud so she was going back up so the rest wouldn't wake up.
She was high enough that no one would hear her so she stared.

-Rollan-
Rollan was behind Meilin which still hadn't noticed him yet when she opened her mouth and started to sing!

"You know the bed feels warmer sleeping here alone you know I dream in colour and do the things I want".

Rolland jaw dropped he didn't know Meilin could sing.

"You think you got the best of me think you had the last laugh bet you think everything good is gone think you left me broken down think that I'd come running back baby you don't know me cause you're dead wrong".

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone what doesn't kill you makes a fighters footsteps even lighter doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone".

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger just me myself and I what doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone".

"You heard that I was starting over with someone new but told you I was moving on over you".

"You didn't think that I'd come back I'd come back swinging you try to break me but you see what doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone what doesn't kill you makes a fighter footsteps even lighter doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone".

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger,stronger just me myself and I what doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone".

"Thanks to you I got a new thing started thanks to you I'm not the broken-hearted thanks to you I'm thinking bout me you know in the end the day to left was just my beginning in the end".

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone what doesn't kill you makes a fighter footsteps even lighter doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone".

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger,stronger just me myself and I what doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone".

"When I'm alone"

-Meilin-
"Bravo bravo" Meilin knew exactly who had just watched her sing she turned around and blushed "oh it was nothing" "what do you mean it was nothing" said Rollan "that was amazing,but why were you up here any ways" "I couldn't fall asleep" she answered "so that's what you do when you can't fall asleep"he said with a teasing grin "oh shut up" she said with a bit of annoyance "well I couldn't sleep ether so I'm going to sit down by the fire you coming" "sure"she answered.

-Rollan-
When they were sitting around the fire it started to get windy they both rapped their cloaks around themselves,Meilin came closer to Rollans surprise they were basically shoulder to shoulder. It was a comfortable silence between them, before Rollan could argue he felt warm lips on his he looked over to see that it was Meilin and quickly shut his eyes he kissed her back it seemed like they were there for ever until Conor and Abeke walked out of the tent and stared at them in surprise their faces both turned red "is this what you two do in the morning before were awake" said Connor!

Yaaayyy they kissed sorry if that wasn't the best kiss ever.bye