Chapter 1- Its just the beginning.

So this is a new sorry and i am really happy to say that i am writing it with jasminejamesnh  You should all go and fan her because without hr this story wouldnt be a story so yeah go fan her and i hope you enjoy our story :)

So here it goes

Chapter 1.

I woke up annoyed at the sound of my alarm clock then i remembered that today is the day me, Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn are going to six flags because it's my sweet 16th so I'm so happy. Whats better than going to six flags on your birthday with your 5 best friends forever well apart from theat they are leaving in two more months. Yeah i cried when they told me. Dont question it but yeah im going to make our last moments together last!

I hopped out the right side of my bed leaaing the duvet in the same mess as what it was from when i slept. Yeah im not the tidiest sleeper, if anything i could win an award for th way I sleep because the duvet doesnt alwasy stay the same way as the bed. Lets just say that.

I stepped on to my cushioned, purple carpet before pulling up my pyjama pants because they were slightly to big, before i left my bedroom door and went down to get breakfast. I turned on the radio listening to the radio presenters saying their speech they say every morning about how they really need to get new people on this show because they dont really have much fun without any one with them they are lonely as they call it. Then they start playing the song 'lonely'    "lonely, were so lonely, we have nobody, we on our own, ohhhh"  I could basically be the new radio presenter i know their words off by heart.

I opened up the cupboard pulling out some sugarpuffs (british cereal) before tipping some of them into a blue bowl. I got the milk out the fridge and poured some of it on just so it was coating the cereal before putting it back taking out a spoon from the drawer then taking my bowl of cereal and taking it to the table and taking a mouth full of it.

After a few songs and many mouth fulls of sugar puffs i had finally finished eating. I placed my bowl in the washing up bowl before running the hot tap and squirting a tiny bit of washing up liquid in the bowl. I waited for it to go bubbley before i washed the bowl up and spoon and the cup i had a glass of orange juice in and left them on the draining board and emptied the bowl letting the water flow nicely and smoothly down the plug hol ebefore i left to go and get myself ready.

I took a quick look at my clock which now read 6:27am. We were going to meet at 8 outside the park which was only about a 5 minute walk from my house but it was the middle of all of us so it was easiest for us all.

I took a towel out of the airing cupboard and went into my bathroom to take a quick shower. I undressed myslef slipping my top over my head and my bottoms over my knees and past my ankles and over my feet. Once fully undressed i hoipped into the shower which i had let run so i could get into a hot shower and not a cold one to start off with.

I let the water trickle down my back at first letting each and every part of my body get massaged in water before taking my coconut body wash from the shelf behind me and lathering my body in it. Once i rinsed my body and the ot ater kept trickling down i took hold of my strawberry shampoo and squirted out a bit out of the bottle and onto my hand before i massaged it into my hair. I made sure each and every part was covered in shampoo before i stepped back into the water and letting the water take a hold of my hair and letting the shampoo wash from my hair taking all the horrible greasy bits with it or any dirt which had collected in my hair. I then did the same with the conditioner. Once all of it was out i turned the shower off and opened the sliding doors and being greeted by a wind of cold air is not the nicest of things so i quickly grabbed my towel which was sitting nicely on the hook beside the shower.

I wrapped the towel around my body before slowly making my way over to the sink. I walked slowly making sure not to slip on the tiled floor over to the sink which had the mirror above it. I took a quick look in the mirror making sure i looked fresh and my eyes didnt look like they had bags beneath them. Luckily they didnt.