Chapter 12

I wake up and go get Kennedy. She hasn't been sleeping thru the night like she use to. I'm exhausted. Between working, going to school online and taking care of Kennedy I'm beat. Yes I'm taking my collage courses online. Working was just taking to much time way from Kennedy. If I went to school I would have no time at all. So I work in five in the morning to until three in the afternoon, come home do my online classes while I take care of Kennedy.

I'm half way asleep and half way awake in the rocking chair in her room. I didn't have the energy to go to my room so I plopped back down in the chair after I put her in bed. I'm almost out when I feel someone put a blanket on me then lean over and kiss my forehead

"I'm so sorry. I love you." he whispers. I think my heart stopped and I quit breathing. I shake my head startling him.

"Don't." I whisper. "Don't ever say those words to me again."

"I thought you were asleep."

"Almost was." I say standing up. I check on her then walk out the door heading to my room. He follows me.

"Can we talk?" he ask.

"No."

"Please."

"No." he grabs my arm.

"We need to talk." I sigh heavily rubbing my temples.

"Why? Can we do this tomorrow?"

"We don't ever have time. And we need to talk about us."

"There is no us. There never was an us. There never will be an us. I'm here so our daughter can be with both parents and grandparents."

"I want there to be an us."

"How can you say that to me and screw different girls day after day. You don't want there to be an us. You want another toy, another notch in your belt. That's it."

"Not true. I really do want there to be an us."

"Yeah you show it everyday." I scoff. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me to him.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll change."

"No you won't. Once a man whore always a man whore." actually he hasn't been with many girls here lately. Yes he still with them but not as much. Between school, work, Kennedy and alpha duties. He's pretty busy.

"I will. I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

"I will keep this one. Please Sin just give me a chance." he begs.

"Change first and I'll think about it." he pulls me tighter.

"Thank you." he leans down and whispers. I just nod laying my head on his shoulder and my hands on his upper arms. Just letting him hold me. I'm not hugging him.

"I said I'll think about it." I remind him.

"I know." We stand there for a few minutes when I start dozing off. I shake my head pulling back.

Before I could even fully pull back he crashes his lips to mine. He lick my lip asking for entrance. I immediately give it to him. Don't ask me why I just did. We fight for dominance which he wins. He lifts me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me up against the wall. Damn this kiss is...ummm. I don't know. Heaven? Cliche I know. But the sparks the...crap it's incredible. How could I forget something like this? I musta been totally and completely out of it. I wonder how it was when we has sex. I break the kiss needing air. He kisses me along my jaw down my neck and back up again. He kisses me passionately again when I feel his hands under my shirt. I come back to reality when he lifts up my shirt. I push him away.

"Stop." I pant breaking the kiss.

"Why?" I scowl at him unwrapping my legs from his waist. He set me down.

"See. Your never going to change. Not even five minutes and your already trying to get down my pants." I say shaking my head backing away from him. He pulls me back to him hugging me again.

"Your right I'm sorry. I just miss you." he whispers in my ear.

"Right." I scoff. I push him away from me. "You miss the game Christian. You miss the game." I say walking away. "This one you won't win again."

"I don't want to win a god damn game. Sin. Your not a game!"

"Prove it. Change Christian." I say closing my door. I take a quick shower and I'm to damn tired to put pjs on so I crawl into bed with a towel wrapped around me. I'm just about to fall asleep when Kennedy wakes up crying. I groan and go get her. I remember the good ole days when she sleep thru the night. Isn't it suppose to be the other way around. You know when they are first born they don't sleep thru the night. The older they get they do. Well my little girl is ass backwards.

I rock her to sleep again instead of putting her in her bed I take her to mine. I put on some pjs and lay down next to her. I rub her back until she falls asleep and I'm not far behind her.

I wake up again a couple of hours later to get ready for work. Yeah not much sleep at all I think I'm running on fumes. Tammy said she'd keep her while I do my classes and at night but she's my daughter. I'll take care of her. Thank you very much. Yes Christian helps but he's busy to. And face it. His crap is more important than mine. I'm not going to be running a company or become alpha. So I'm not holding it against him or anything. He does spend time with her. Whenever he can. I know he has his bed buddies come by but that's before he goes to bed. Such an ass. I take Kennedy down for breakfast feed her then leave leaving her with Christian and Tammy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!