This cant be real

I tried opening my eyes but struggled Bc of the excruciating pain in the back of my head. when I was finally able to open them I was met with three pairs of eyes. confused to why I was being looked at like I had just came out of a coma, I said "okay this isn't weird at all, why are you"... then that's when them memories came flooding back, memories of the conversation, memories of two giant wings erupting from my aunts back. I begin to studder " yyyou,wwwings,aangel bback huhuge. my aunt begin to pat my leg softly and whispering to me that everything would be fine.i jumped off my bed and headed to the nearest corner, which was a far away I could get away from them at this moment. " how is everything going to be fine, I just saw freaking wings erupt from your back. "your a freaking angel hybrid thing or whatever". "angels aren't real you aren't suppose to be real. and everything is going to be fine? "no no no nothing is going to be fine, everything is far from fucking fine". I screamed, causing the pain in my head to get slightly worse.then other parts of the conversation begin to register, me vampire, queen, marry, hybrid werewolf fairy. my vision started to get blurry and i began to sway, the last thing I remember is mr weirdo saying " i told you two idiots this was not going to go well".