Ch2

"Awwwww, ~ve~ he is so cute!"

"Can I hold America-son?"

After Sealand's magical mishap no one would leave the unconscious, de-aged nation alone. He had still not woken up yet even though it had been about an hour after the incident. Some of the kinder nations would come up to England, who was still holding America, and ask to hold him or hug him or sing to him. That mostly consisted of Italy.

Others, some of the other more harsher nations would come up to him and give the toddler strange looks or would pat him on the head and ask who would be taking care of him now. In a uncaring way of course. Those "others" were mainly Russia, Cuba, and (not really much) China. Currently the whole world was deciding what to do with America now.

"Amerique can not live with you people, he should go to the country of love~"

"Ve~ I think America should live with me, we can make pasta!"

"I think I can create a machine to help America-son"

"America should live with me, he obviously needs some AWESOME influence from the AWESOME ME!"

"PASTA~"

"America should stay with me, he needs someone who has an experience with children~aru"

"China is right but little Amerika should come live with me, communism will help him, da~?"

"PASTA!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Everyone in the room looked at Germany who was almost at the point of exploding, "Now I say we purpose a vote on who will watch America until we find a cure, who would like to go first?"

"I say that I should watch over him, he was my colony after all." A voice spoke up. Now everyone was looking at England.

"And why should we Angleterre when you already had problems with him in the past?" France would not loose this opportunity. Last time he had lost America to England, but this time the little boy would be his.

England's face went red, "Why shouldn't I he is my brother after all, FROG!"

"I think I should watch Amerika, dont you think that is a good idea, da~?" Russia was using his oh so innocent face and voice but behind them was a tricky mind that used it to get what he wanted. And what he wanted right now was America.

Almost every nation paled. Currently America and Russia were in the middle of a cold war. Handing America over to Russia would be like a death warrant for most. Imagine what Russia could do with America's military might and country, that thought was going through everybody mind including Russia's.

"No way, I would rather eat America's hamburgers for life then hand him over to you, wanker!"

Russia smiled, "Ah, so you are still overprotective of him." A chair scraped agents the floor as England stood up.

"I am not its just that why would we let you take care of him, you two are in the middle of a bloody cold war!" And everyone agreed, but they did not say it out loud.

Russia stood up also, "But I am also one of the most strongest nations here, I could easily protect him."

"From who, yourself!"

"I could watch over my brother," a low voice stated. Now the room was watching Canada as he stood up, "I have the biggest right to watch my little..I mean big brother, I also am on the borders of him and have most of his trust." The last of the sentence was directed towards Russia as the Siberian nation smiled and cocked his head.

"I agree with Canada." Canada froze and looked over at Russia who was still smiling and staring at him, "all in favor of Canada watching Amerika?" Almost every hand went up to Canada's surprise. He expected everyone to just ignore him as usual.

"Alright meeting adjourned." Announced Germany and all the countries stood up to leave. England walked over to Canada, placing a little America in his arms.

"Make sure to keep him safe," he leaned in closer and whispered, "especially from Russia."

Canada nodded. This was true, he had to be safer near the wintery nation now that he was taking care of America for a bit. Until the cure could be discovered America and the country was practically in his hands. As he was walking out of the building a hand fell upon Canada's shoulder and a head leaned near his ear, "Just be careful Matvie, you do not want to loose your precious little brother now."

Canada swiftly turned around. Russia! The Russian was standing tall and proud as he looked upon Canada and the little nation he was holding.

"W-what, um...ok?" shuddered Canada. He held America tighter now, in fear of what could happen.

Russia smiled, "I mean little Amerika might be in danger from some of the others."

Canada nodded, "Um..well thank you Russia." He was about to turn around, but the hand went back on his shoulder again.

"That is why I should come over to your house for a visit," Canada stopped cold, "I dont-t think that-"

"Then its settled, I will be over in a few days." Russia lifted his hand off of Canada and started to walk to his car. "See you in a few days Matvie", he looked at the still unconscious de-aged nation,"and little Amerika."

With that said Russia got into his car and drove off, leaving Canada clinging to his heart in case of a heart attack that could happen any second.

"Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out." He told himself. Canada then looked down at his brother. America seemed to be in a peaceful sleep, his hair was out of place and he was clinging to Canada's arm. Canada sighed.

"What am I going to do with you?" He said to America.

Tomorrow he would catch the first plane to Canada. He just hoped though that this whole thing would not end up in disaster.