Unanswered Questions

Hey guys! Sooo I n wanted to reveal what I'm planning in this chapter! But just a little smidgette! I was going to post eaaaarly this morning but I was rping with my friends and they wouldn't let me write (kinda)! So please be thoroughly mind fucked in this chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

I awoke to the blaring sound of my idiotic alarm clock. 

Last night I got no sleep. Well I did, but I feel like I didn't. That's because I had no dreams last night. None...at all. It was like my mind was floating in emptiness. 

I sigh. I flinch wile trying to get out of bed. Last night my 'dad' got pissed at me for no reason. Like usual. He probably got so drunk off his ass too early and had a hangover. 

The dumb shit...

I was getting dressed in my rags, thinking of nothing particular. Well except that I had to make breakfast for Dale before I head out and before he wakes up.

I went down the creaking stairs and entered the dingy, little kitchen. I look to see what I could make and saw two eggs and some meat. I don't know what the meat is, but I cooked it anyways. I set the food on a plate and wrapped it in plastic wrap and put it in the microwave. 

I head out to the pain-staking bus stop that's two miles away to catch a ride. No one really knows where I live. Dale said he didn't want anyone, not even the school to know where I live. So, I had to forge a different address for the school forms.

I barely catch the bus and hop on, sitting on the first seat behind the bus driver. 

I hope this day gets better.

I pray in my mind as I rest my head on the autumn cold windshield. The cold wasn't surprising since school did start back up not that long ago. 

Time skip to school~~~

I step off the cooling bus, trying to fight my body against the cruel high school crowd. Everyone was biding for time before they had to go to class. 

I walk to my homeroom before the rush came. I sit in the front of the class, taking my mp3 that I got from Angela last christmas. She truly is my angel! 

I saw a crowd of teachers going through the halls, each one going into a classroom. 

Ms. Shewmaker, a sub, entered looking uncomfortable, by this time the bell already rang and everyone was in their homerooms.

"Welcome students. I'm sorry that all of you have to come to homeroom this morning. I'm sure you all want to be in first right now, but there is a pressing matter that us teachers need to discuss with all of you.

We called you parents this morning to let you know that the reason we need you in homeroom this morning is because a fellow Wolf Packer is gone." as she was talking more, her voice was biting back. She seemed to be choking on her words as time went on. Until finally she broke down in front of the class.

The once frenzied classroom was now quiet. No one dared to say anything. Eveyone knew that Ms. Shewmaker was a sweet lady, but she was as tough as nails. Especially in front of her students. 

She soon composed herself enough to go on with what she was saying.

"It was a dear and many favorited Mr. Heartsons. He...he was...Wahhh ah ha ha" She was tring to explain but her word ended with wailing and gasps for air. We all feared the worst of what happened. I mean teveryone loved Mr. Heartsons. Even those that didn't have his classes or that didn't went to this school!