Two

I sat in a bath again. This bathtub was so much bigger than my other one. The water was hot. It burned my skin, but it felt great when I sank under the water. Bubbles covering me from head to toe. They float on top of the water as if they were ships. They weigh nothing. If you listen real closely, you can hear them sizzling. Breaking down to be just soap in the water.

I don't think about him anymore. I don't think about sitting in the bath, dreading his absence. I don't think about missing his warmth when I slept. I don't think about us making love. I don't think about him coming in to say goodbye. I don't remember him setting the key down. I don't remember him kissing me good bye. And I sure as hell don't remember him shutting that door for the last time. I don't want to remember, I don't want to think about it, but I'll never for get it. And I hate him for that. He was my first love. He took my heart for granite, and he smashed it repeatedly against the wall until it was shattered.

But then, Harry saved it.

And I don't think about anything that has to do with him anymore. Even when I sit in the bath. Only good memories. Only good thoughts.

Harry was my angel, sent directly from heaven to save me. I know it's cliche, but it's true. He is my angel, my fighter, my best friend, and my lover.

Yes, Harry and I got together about a month after I broke up with him. It might have been soon after, but I think we just fell for each other so fast.

Harry. Just his name brought a smile to my face. We had made so many good memories over our relationship. On our first date, he took me to a fair. We did all cliche things couples do, but one thing caught my attention. A man. A man and his camera. And as we walked last him, he stopped us.

"Oh what a lovely couple you are! Let me take a picture, on me." He smiled.

I looked at Harry and he looked at me. I smirked and raised my eyebrows. He smiled and pulled me closer to his side. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled at the man and his camera. I smiled too.

"Ok, 1, 2, 3!" The man snapped the picture and at the last second, Harry turned to face me and pulled me to face him. Then he cupped my cheeks and leaned in for a kiss. I remember that kiss. It was our first kiss. And damn did it feel good.

I shake my head and smile at the memory. Such good times.

I scoop up some bubbles and blow them up into the air. I laugh and continue to do this. Scooping up the bubbles and either blowing or throwing them up into the air. Soon enough, there's bubbles everywhere and they just keep falling. It's like my own personal flurry, but made out of bubbles. I lay back into the tub and just let all the bubbles fall back into place. I then see something shimmer, catching my eye.

The ring.

Yes, Harry has proposed and were supposed to be getting married in 2 more months! I can't wait! He asked me to marry him on out 5- year anniversary. I just love him so much.

I hear the door open at the front of my house. Then close. And then the footsteps. Harry's home.

He knocks on the bathroom door.

"Love, are you in here?" he asks.

I lay back and relax a little more while replying. "Mmmhmm."

He opens the door to the bathroom and then closes it quickly. He knows how I like to try to keep as much hot air and steam in the bathroom. He walks over to the tub and then I don't hear anything.

I peek open one of my eyes to find him undressing. I quickly cover my eyes and giggle.

"Harry! What are you doing?!" I continue laughing.