Part 3: The tight Pussy and Beyond

Phineas and Isabella start to run towards Ferb's red Porsche outside of Starbucks. Phineas starts ramming his cock into Ferb's mouth to make him unconscious. Ferb falls and ejaculates in his overalls. After that, Phineas and Isabella hi-jack Ferb's car and drive to the Flynn household. On the way, Isabella is sucking on Phineas' dick and is getting pre-cum all over her mouth and Ferb's car. Phineas is rubbing Isabella's clit while driving, like a bad ass bitch. They get to the household, and Candace is standing outside in a bikini top. Phineas is confused, but only more horny than before. His dick grows an inch more and Isabella is starstruck. The two lovers get out of the car and look at Candace. Candace says "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING OUT SO LATE-" and before she could finish her sentence, Phineas whispered to her, "Shut up you little slut, you're in my house now" and grinds his dick on her pussy. Before anything could escalate, Isabella shoots candace with a Fortnite Shotgun. Candace is yelling in Japanese while she is bleeding out her vagina- did I mention she got shot in the vagina? "What the fuck?" Phineas says. "I'm your one and only bitch" Isabella says, while stroking Phinea' dick. Phineas' dick is now 11 inches, and he grinds it on Isabella's ear. after that, he cums in her ear. After that, Isabella says "let's fuck in your room, I'm gonna you cum like crazy like King Kong on Valentine's day". "I like the sound of that" Phineas says while grabbing her ass. They run upstairs and Phineas spreads Isabella's legs and sees her vagina. And then he says "Hey, where's Perry?"

To be continued....