The monsters are dead

In total twenty and five earths were annihilated. Two were only damaged. 

The big chunk of Neberia erupted a blue world, and an orange one. The rock wiped most of the life out, and by the magnetic pull caught the debris in its gravitational force, which left a big rock wavering in front of the blue earth. The orange one had 31 rocks hovering close by. on that earth there had been such an explosion, dust formed a ring around the globe.

God was not pleased when he learned what had happened at court.

'How did this happen!' he demanded. 'How did my creation suffer such a despicable blow on my watch?'

Michael cleared his throat, nervously smarting himself up as he picked his argument. 'But, God,' he said, rather robust. 'these are but monsters.'

'Monsters?' God stood. His anger filled the counsel chamber, and his voice thundered like earthquakes. 'Do you decide what monsters are now?'

'Big lizards, then.' Michael put in. 'Big, flesh consuming, murderess lizards.'

'And what are you to him? a small mosquito?'

'I am far more greater than all of that.' said Michael, which upon God struck him with his force that knocked him right up the wall. 

'according to Michael, the monsters are dead.' God declared. 'I say, the monsters are those who see, but do none. There are survivors, for the non-monsters among us, we need to decide what need be, now.'