Chapter 2 

Chapter 2 

I saw the flash and I was worried it was paparazzi. Oh great I thought. I looked to see who it was this time but saw a tall brunette boy who looked about our age. "Gabe! Whats up Bro!" they did one of the guy hugs. He whistled when he saw me while I stood there in my Leo, hoochie cheer shorts, and a high ponytail. "well who is this?" Gabe said to Justin looking at me. Gabe and Justin were studio friends. "my girlfriend?" "well hey, I'm Gabe." "Mallory." we shook hands which felt pretty awkward. Justin jumped, like he had an idea. "Yo Gabe, you mind taking Mallory to gym? Only if that's ok with you Mal!" "yea bro it's cool." said Gabe. "wait a min. What about you Babe." I said. Justin said with a sigh, "I'll be alright, I'm just going to call a tow." i went up to him, he grabbed my waist, "are you sure?" "definitely don't worry about me." we kissed and he kissed my nose. His lips were so soft! He would always play with my hair when we kissed. I don't know why, but it was nice, almost comforting like nothing I've ever felt! He was the best. We let go and I waved goodbye.

I grabbed my gym bag out of the backseat and Gabe and I walked to his car. Gabe was tall or I was super short. I am only 5"2 and Justin was only 5"5. Gabe looked like a giant compared to Justin and I. Gabe and I got into his car. He got his keys out and started the car. I waved goodbye to Justin while he leaned against his car. It was pretty awkward having Justin's friend I've never met before drive me the gym. All the way there Gabe just talked and talked about himself. Finally we got to the gym. Half hour late. I was about to open the door when suddenly he yelled, Wait!" it made me jump. "what?" I said. Gabe got out the car, "let me get the door for you!" I sighed, and he opened to the door. "Thanks for the ride Gabe." I said. He grabbed my hand and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"What the Hell Gabe?!" I said disgusted. Gabe backed up almost glad he did it. "sorry, your just so beautiful!" he said trying to make it look like the situation wasn't as bad as it was. I rolled my eyes, "ugh!" I ran into the gym not looking back. I arrived at the gym. Katie, the gym owner, was at the front desk. "Mallory, why are you so late?!" "I'm so sorry, Justin's car broke down... Long story." I said. Katie looked angry, "well they already finished stretching, you better get in there." I smiled and dropped my bag in the athletes room. I saw they were starting with uneven bars, so I grabbed my grips. I got to the floor and once coach Henry saw me, he raised his brow. "stretch, then climb the rope 8 times, no legs, and then start the uneven bars." he didn't even ask me why I was late. Oh well, I did my stretches and my punishment. Finally there was 15 minutes left from bars. The whole practice, coach Henry gave me a hard time, luckily I was good at gymnastics. On the second last rotation, I noticed someone in the parents room.