Black Star x OC - Part Five

[ HEY I AM SO, SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN EDITING THIS STORY... Thank you for over 100 views! Love ya <33333 ]

Part Five -

 Black Star dragged me through the door, tossing me over. I landed flat on my ass, which kinda hurt. "Hey, do you mind telling me what the hell is going on?", I growled and stood up, slightly rubbing my bottom. "I don't like to see them flirt with you.", he grunted and stretched, not seeming to care. "Why is it such a big deal to you?," I half shouted, starting to get angry. Why does it even matter to him anyway?

 His eyes widened and he hesitated, "Ehrm... I just- gah!", he shook his head and quickly walked into his room, slamming the door. I sighed and wiped the bangs out of my face before walking to his room, knocking on the door. He didn't answer, so I just opened it and slightly looked in. "Hey, look I'm sorry fo- okay what the hell?", I screamed and covered my eyes. He was laying on his bed, pulling his pants down. "Next time knock, you idiot!", he grumbled and started to pull them back up. "Excuse me, but I did.", I muttered to myself and walked in, sitting on the floor. He looked at me and blinked his dark green eyes. I blushed and scratched my head. "Hey, look I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just got kinda pissed off." He smiled and shrugged. "Eh, no biggie. I'm used to getting yelled at a lot. Mostly from Maka." I giggled and stretched my arms. "I don't blame her." 

 We both stood up and looked into each others eyes, staring for a minute or two. He pulled me into a hug, which surprised me. I blushed and hugged him back, melting in his arms. He pulled away and blushed. "I uhh, I'm sorry. I needed to do that." I grinned akwardly, "Hey, it's okay! I liked it." He snorted and softly pushed me out of the door. "Hey, be a doll and make some dinner." I rolled my eyes. "Honey, it's only 1:32." He scrunched his nose and crossed his arms. "This is the face of not giving a fuck." I laughed loudly and covered my mouth, blushing. "I'm sorry, I laugh like a dork." He smiled warmly at me. "It was cute." Both of our cheeks turned cherry red and I slowly walked away. "I'll be uh, making some food." He nodded and I quietly shut the door, doing a silent happy dance. Holy shit, he called me cute! He called me cute! I skipped into the kitchen, opening the fridge.

TIME SKIP TO 8:00AM

I silently walked into Dr. Stein's room, Black Star at my side. "You two actually showed up.", he remarked and turned his chair towards the two of us. "You're lucky he even got up...", I sighed and pointed my thumb to Black Star. He shrugged and jumped into his seat, I followed behind him. I sat down and grabbed some paper and a pencil, jotting the notes down Dr. Stein had on his chalk board. Black Star seemed to be looking at something... what? Oh. I looked down at my v-neck, a full view of my cleavage. I looked at him with a glare and he blushed, shrugging. I snorted and went back to my notes. 

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

I sat down with my lunch, grabbing a french fry and stuffing it into my mouth. Black Star sat beside me and we ate silently. Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz and Patty were at the table as well. Maka eyed Black Star and he looked up, raising an eyebrow. "Can I help you?", he asked sarcastically. Soul looked at me then back to Black Star. "Did you two.. uhh.. 'bang bang' when he took you home?" I dropped my fork and bit my finger to stop from laughing. Black Star stared into his eyes and shook his head. "Okay, seriously?"  The whole table laughed, the attention drawn from our table. I shyly shrugged at Maka who was staring at Soul as if he turned into a mouse. I then looked at Black Star who was already looking at me. We stared into each others eyes and quickly looked away, blushing. Kid snorted and crossed his arms. "Tsk tsk, it's obvious Black Star. He likes her." Soul looked at Kid and smirked, punching his arm. Kid flicked his nose and Soul covered it, sticking out his tongue as Maka laughed at him. I looked at Black Star who refused to even glance at me. He quickly got up and began to walk away. I stood up and began to jog after him. "Hey, wait! Where are you going?", I shouted. He ignored me and kept on walking. I stood there for a moment before going back to my table.

 "He'll be back, he's probably just taking a piss.", Soul shrugged as he saw the worry in my eyes. Maka narrowed her eyes at Kid. "It's your fault! You embarassed him in front of everyone." Kid stood up and growled. "Oh, so blame it on me!" As the two began to argue, Soul quickly scooted away and sat next to me. "They never stop arguing, but you get used to them." I barely heard him as I was still processing what Kid said.

END HAHAHAHAH. I hope you like it and I promise to write more soon. Thank you loves! :3 <3