I GOT A DREAM MAN

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"June? What are you doing here?" Mark's brows furrowed at the sight of the female that made him a monster.

"To see you, silly." Her voice was still as sickeningly sweet as he remembered.

"Well, I don't want to see you." He turned around a placed the rag on a rack, his back to her.

"Can't we just put the past behind us and start anew? I've changed Mark. I really have. I'm nothing like the old me anymore." She said, her tone desperate.

"How do you suspect us to start anew?" The male asked, rolling his eyes, back still to her.

"A date? A proper one this time."

Mark honestly almost felt some pity for her, but he held it back because she didn't deserve any bit of it for what she'd done to him.

"Sorry to break it to you June, but I've moved on. And I'm quite happy with who I've ended up with." Mark's tone was a mix of mock-pity and bitterness.

He still hasn't forgiven her for what she had turned him into. It was one of the worst years of his life. He lost so many close friends because of it as well. His overall personality changed because of her, and because he was just plain stupid to realize he was just her puppet.

"May I ask who this special girl is?" Even though June tried to hide her jealousy, Mark saw right through her. It was quite amusing as he was once, also jealous when she hung out with her guy friends.

"Special guy. And he's my literal sun." He spoke fondly of the younger male.

Just by the thought of Donghyuck made his insides feel all fuzzy and warm all over again.

"You're gay?" She questioned, mildly shocked.

"Yes, you got a problem with it? If so, the door is right there and I hope it hits you on your way out." He gave the female a fake smile and went back to putting up the cups.

"I-I don't have a problem with it." June stuttered.

"Yeah, and I still like you." Marked retorted sarcastically.

Mark and June went way back. They had history together, a history Mark wanted to forget and leave behind him for the remainder of his life.

To see June in front of him right now, made all those memories flood back. The memories that he so desperately pushed back many years ago.

"Do I know this guy?" She asked.

"No, and you don't need to know him." The male responded curtly, giving the female a sharp glare.

"Why are you so cold towards me Mark? Can't you just forget the past already? Nothing can be changed back then, but it can now. So why can't you give me a chance?" June was slowly ticking the usually calm and composed Mark off.