The Jeffersonian

Camille Saroyan's POV

Today is the day I meet Doctor Temperance Brennan. I have to admit I'm kinda nervous. But she can't be that bad, right?.. I'm just over reacting... I'll be fine.. let's hope she doesn't compromise the evidence.. EVER.

Booth's POV

"Cam?? Caaaam?? Oh there you are. Okay, this is Doctor Temperance Brennan. She will be taking the Forensic anthropologist job that you were in need of. She does have an exception, and that's if she can ask for an intern whenever she wishes. If that's alright with you, I'll be getting back to my office at the FBI building. Just call when you have anything to do with the case."

I waved at Brennan and her friend Angela Montenegro. I shook Jack Hodgins's hand and I hugged Cam.

Angie's POV

"Wow sweetie, you're husbands really hot. Where'd you find a guy like him. I must know!" I said as I took Brennan's hand and jumped up and down. I was excited for her. She found a lovely job with me, and a cute as hell guy.

"Angie I must get to work. I have no time to waste and this set of remains has a mystery still yet to be solved. I appreciate your time and need you to get to work as well." Brennan stated.

"Okay sweetie. I'll get right to facial reconstruction right after you rebuild the skull." I said as I swiftly walked back to my office. I began looking at the facts of the case.  Something was bothering me though... Would Brennan have enough workers for this, or will the Jeffersonian eventually get shut down?..

Brennan's POV

"Doctor Saroyan, I may need some assistance on the background of this case. It doesn't help I know nothing about this young lady." I stated.

"Ahh. Right. Well this young women's name is Bella Waters. She is only 16 and died about two months ago. There is evidence that she had a condition known as Osteogenic Sarcoma.." Cam said slowly

"Bone cancer... Poor girl.. she must have been fighting for her life.. but then some bastard had to take it.." I raged.

"Doctor Brennan I will not tolerate language like that until it is completely necessary...!" Dr. Saroyan said firmly

"I apologise for my actions. Now, shall we continue? Yes, ok. There is evidence of blunt force trauma to the sternum and the occipital bone. I suggest there was a struggle as well. There are self defense wounds to the radius and ulna on the left side, as well as wounds to the
Metacarpals and proximal phalanges."

Suddenly the alarm went off.