Meeting you

Your POV

I walk into the backstage area for my 17 Magazine interview with the on fire band 5 Seconds of Summer. The 4 boys of the band are already sitting there waiting for me to arrive. When I walk in the room the boys stand up and give me hugs, being very welcoming. When we all settle down, they sit on the couch and I sit in the chair. I realize after a bit that Calum Hood has been staring at me this hole time. I shake it off and start with my first question. "Who would you say is the most sexual band member?" In pretty much unison all the boys besides Calum, who has not stoped staring at me, say "Calum". He blushes and finnaly looks away and laughs. I continue through the rest of the interview and when we end, as I exit the room, out of the corner of my eye I see Calum get up and walk towards me. Even though he hadn't said a word the entire interview. He walks up to me and asks to exchange numbers. I say sure and he gives me his and I give him mine. "Talk to you later," I say and he walks back into the room. I hear all the guys start being loud making fun of Calum for asking for my number. I head home in a cab. As soon as I walk in my apartment, around 5, my phone rings. Answering all businessy and official, I check the number on the sheet that Calum gave me and see it's the same number on the caller ID and I say "oh, hey Calum, whats up?" He askes if I'd want to go out for dinner. "As a date?" He replies nervously, " umm... if thats ok... ya thats what I was... thinking." I reply "How about Benvenito's at 6?" He says, "see you there." I hang up excitedly and go change into something different and get ready for my dinner date. > > Calum Pov > > Just off the stage we head to this room for an inerview, still all sweaty from our kickass performance. We guys get there first so we just sit there and talk. The reporter girl walks in, I don't get a good look at her. The guys and I give her a hug and sit down to start the interview. Finally getting a good look at her I realize she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I stare at her untill she ends the first question, which I think was, "Who's the most sexual band member?" The guys all say me. I giggle nervously and look away. Knowing I don't smell the best, I sit there nervously through the entire interview. Hoping she won't notice it, every once in a while I look up to see her beautifull face. A couple of times, accidentally making eye contact. By the end of the interview I stand up with enough courage to ask her for her phone number. As the guys stare and whisper behind me. I get her number and as I walk back into the room, and she walks away, the door closes and the guys make fun of me very loudly over asking for her number. The guys and I get back to the hotel room and shower and I call her nervously. I ask her if she wants to go out for dinner. Her response is "Why not Bevinutos?" Then she asks as a date and I say, like a total nervouse dork, "umm..... if thats ok ..... ya thats what I was..... thinking." She says "OK, see you at 6." You finish getting ready, thinking of her the whole time. Heading out, the guys still making fun of me as I leave for my dinner date.