Extra Part

*Disclaimer*

I'm sorry if I am using the English terms wrong, I have never used or heard these in my life so I found a site online, please don't hate on the way I use the terms.

5 Years Later

I was now 18, 5 years later after the tsunami, my dad stared his own little business, Jason was now 10 , and Jacqueline is now 5. After the tsunami, Jason acted a little bit more mature, and we haven't told Jacqueline about her family yet, but she still wore the locket, not knowing what is said in the back, since it was in Hawaiian. I started going to collage in England, aka London, so my family had to move, which wasn't alright with Jason, he hates London, he doesn't have any friends in school, he gets bullied, and many more reasons. I tried t cheer him up about London, but still not working, after 6 months. I still remember Lucas and the fun times we had before the tsunami. 

"I wonder how he is now."  That thought would usually pop up in my head. I still missed him, but I had to realize that there are so many people in the world, it would have to be either be a coincidence or fate if we bumped into each other. I was walking up to my apartment, took out my key and opened the door. 

"Hey Jac." I greeted Jacqueline. 

"Roxie! Did you buy it!"   she asked me jumping up and down.

"Yes I got the chips, but I also got-" I got cut off by a excited little girl.

"WHAT'D YOU GET!" She yelled. I pulled out candy floss (cotton candy) and a chocolate ring doughnut. 

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!" She took the candy floss and ring doughnut out of my hands and ran to the couch.

"Jac would you stop yelling every time she brings food." My brother came into the living room, looking pissed.

"What happened to you?" I said putting the chips on the counter. 

"What do you think? School." He complained.

"Aye, I have no idea what to do now Jas, I've already complained to the school. We might as well change you schools by now." I said looking  at him.

"Than how come we haven't yet?" 

"Money." I walked to the my room, leaving Jason and Jac in the living room.

I pulled out my phone and started texting my friends. Madeline and Kylie.  

"Anyone wanna go out later?"  I texted the group chat.

"Sure, around 6?" Madeline texted back fast.

"We're we going?"  Kylie said.

"Mall? club? movie? Idk"  I asked.

"I wanna get wasted!" Kylie said.

"It's Sunday!" Madeline said.

"So?" Kylie said. 

"SCHOOL" Madeline said.

"I'll fail. :>" Kylie said. 

"Jesus." Madeline said.

"Okay so, mall?" I asked.

"Ugh fine, I'm dressing up though."Kylie said.

"Aish, fine" 

I stopped texting and put on my outfit.