Chapter 3

Vivianna always wondered what it would feel like to die. Would it hurt? Would it be scary? Would you get lost on your way to heaven?

 Even after being stabbed to death, she wasn't exactly dead. Well not yet.

She was in the arms of a strong boy. He has chiseled features, full lips, dark midnight black hair, and bright ocean blue eyes.

Vivianna wants to say something, to ask him where they were going, or perhaps who he was.

She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. He wasn't looking at her, he was looking straight, his face an angry mask.

Why's he so angry?

They must have been walking for a while, because they were back in their little village.

The boy stopped in front of a tiny house. Vivianna knew they were now in the poorer parts of town. She was never allowed to come down here.

The door suddenly flew open and a young girl around the age of 12 stood in the door way. Her annoyed expression shifted immediately when she saw Vivianna and the boy.

"Oh my god! Mama, come quick!" She yelled, ushering the boy inside and dashing out of the room to return with a wet wash cloth that she placed over Vivianna's forehead.

The boy went into what looked like a very small living room and gently placed Viviana on the couch.

Vivianna didn't even notice how much pain she was in till the boy layed her down. She yelped as she felt more blood spill from her body, sending wave after horrible wave of pain.

A minute later a middle aged woman walked in, wearing a tan robe, and gasped in horror.

"Sweet Jesus! Daniel what the hell happened to this girl? Who is she?" The woman looked alot like the younger girl, and Daniel.

She had short pixie cut black hair, and bright blue eyes. She had milky white skin and a tall slim figure.

She looked so fragile. Her eyes were wide as she took Vivianna in.

"Is that.... is that the princess?!" She whisper-screamed. As though she were afraid to say it out loud.

Daniel nodded then sighed. "They took her mom. They tried to kill her" His voice took on a bitter edge.

The little girl was back, holding a first add kit in her tiny, little hands.

The mother and daughter looked so .... bony.

The little girl looked alot like her mother and brother. She had long, black straight hair, and barbie doll bangs. She peered through thick lashes with dark green eyes, and stood of place with her lightly tanned skin.

"Perrie, thank you deary. Go get some water for your brother and ....." She trailed off, looking up at Daniel expectantly.

Daniel looked over towards Vivianna, scrunching up his face as he tried to remember her name.

Vivianna rolled her eyes and croaked out "Vivianna Dawn. Nice to meet you" It came out as a whisper, yet it took all of Vivianna's strength to say it.

The mother looked shocked, but immediately got down to business. "You can talk that's good. Can you move your legs or arms at all?"

Vivianna lifted up her arms a couple inches and let them fall down to her sides, already exhausted. She tried lifting her legs and found that she had no movement.

The mother noticed and nodded her head. "I see. Your blood flow to your legs must've gotten cut off, they must've hit an artery. I'm going to have to patch your stomach up. Daniel move her to the floor please"