Part 3 - The Date

Part 3 : The Date - Harry's POV

School days are always so long for me. But, today went by pretty fast.

I met this girl named Liz. Long, Blond hair with light pink highlights, Green eyes, and really sweet. I kinda like her. She's almost in every class with me. 

It was about 2:45pm, when the last bell rung. I hurried down the long corridor of lockers to find Liz. She said she'll be there waiting. It took me five minutes to find her. But eventually I did. She had a note in her hand, and she was on the ground, crying. 

"Liz!" I shouted. "Are you ok? Whats that?" I was really worried about her. I wasnt sure what that note had on it, but I was guessing it wasnt very nice. 

"Im fine *sob* and its nothing." She said. I could tell that she was crying. 

"Give me that note" I commanded. She gave me the note, and this is what it said:

'You little bitch, who do you think you are, going about and stealing my boyfriend. Trust me, your time here is almost over. Good Luck xx'

Wow, who would write a note like that. I knew who it was. It was Rachel, the "popular" mean girl. I dont understand how she could be so mean. 

"Im going to have a talk with her" I told Liz. She looked up at me and said "Thank you, so much" I could see that she was really thankfull. I'm happy to help out.

I ran up to Rachel. She has red hair and brown eyes. She thinks that i'm her boyfriend. Well, good luck with that. Because with that attitude, you'll never one. 

"Rachel! What the fuck is this? Who do you think you are to send people these nasty stuff?" I scream at her. God, I hate her so much! "Doing these things, wont make anyone like you! I'm not your boyfriend. I dont like you. I like someone else. Ok? Leave me alone." and before she could say anything. I turned around and left.

I went back to Liz. She was still crying. "Liz, its ok. Lets juts leave before anything else happens." I helped her up and I gave her a hug. She seemed to calm down a bit. 

"So, where are we gonna go?" she asked. 

"I was maybe thinking, a walk in the park." I told her. I thought that a walk in the park would calm her down. Plus, I know a great park. Its absolutely amazing. There's usually no one there. Which is good because I want to spend some time alone with Liz. 

"Sure, the park sounds nice" she said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz' POV

A park. That sounds nice. It could actually calm me down for a bit, which is good because that bitch Rachel, is really getting on my nerves. Even though I have no idea who she is.

Harry took me to his car and we drove for about half an hour until we got to the park. I got out of the car and I was speechless. This park was amazing. The grass was bright green and every tree had cherries on it. There was also a big fountain in the middle of the park which changed color.

This is paradise. This is the place im always going too go to after school and thats not a promise, its a command. Wow, already, this is a perfect first date.

"Oh my gosh! Harry! I love it! Wow, this is amazing!" I told him. I could se him smile. He was happy, since he knew I was happy.

We spent an hour walking around the park, and then we found a perfect stop where you can see the clouds, and lied down. 

"Wow, this is amazing! I really like this Harry. Thanks" I told him. I was actually happy for once in my life. I guess Harry was the one. 

"Im really glad you like it. How about we do the same tomorrow?" he asked me. I was actually going to an amusement park tomorrow with my dad and my brother. 

"Actually, why dont you come with me and my dad to the amusement park?" I asked him. I was kinda hoping that he will say yes, because I really want him to be there with me.

"I would love too. But I'm kinda scared of rollercoaters." he said.

I burst out laughing. "Scared.....of Rollercoasters?" 

After about 2 minutes of laughing, I finally calmed my self down.

"Its not that funny! I've always had fears of rollercoasters." He told me.

"Its going to be ok. I promise you." i told. 

I was really happy that he was going with me to the amusement park. We are going to have so much fun!

"Well Harry, this was a pleasure, would you mind driving me to my dads house?" I asked him. 

"Well, I wouldnt mind." he said.

We went to the car, and he drove me to my dads house. I told him the way since he didnt know where to go. When we got to the house, Harry went to the door with me.

"Thank you, for a wonderful day" he said. He was looking into my eyes, and wow, his eyes are amazing. 

We stared at eachother for a couple seconds, then Harry started leaning closer, and closer, and closer until his lips met mine. Our first kiss, it was so romantic and passionate, but short. When our lips parted, he said "Thanks again" and left. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it was a text from Harry.

'Thanks for the great day. I'll see you tomorrow.'

I wrote back, saying the same thing, but with two kisses at the end.

I went into my dads house. It's small, but i love it. Me and George share a room because there's only two bedrooms in the whole house.

"Liz! Is that you?" I heard my dad shout from upstairs.

My dad was 36 years old, he was really active an he would do anything for me.

"Yes daddy! Its me! I have something to tell you!" I shouted back.

He ran downstairs, his blond hair was flowing in the breeze, his buff arms wrap around me as he gives me a hug.

"Well, what did you want to tell me?" he asked.

"I met this guy at school, and today i went with him on a date, so tomorrow he's coming with us to the amusement park. Is that fine?" I asked him.

"Its perfectly fine with me. I'll be happy to meet the boy. I hope he's decent." he told me.

I laughed and went to my room. George wasnt home yet, he was probably out clubbing. I texted Harry goodnight, changed into my pyjamas, and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N This chapter might be a tad to long. But I really hope you enjoyed it. Feedback would be nice. I did read it over, and I couldnt find any mistakes, but if you do, please inbox me!