Chapter 6

*SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY!! FOOTBALL PRACTICE AND SCHOOL GOT IN THE WAY, ALSO EARLIER TODAY I HAD A GAME, BUT WE'RE GOOD NOW. ALSO MAKE SURE TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.*

Y/N's POV:

Currently I'm in my hotel, smoking a blunt, and putting my feelings into this song I'm currently making. Everyone else went out to some club but I decided I wanted to stay in and just chill from this busy life of touring and shit. Writing is basically my escape route or my therapy session. Lauren is still with Bread, but The Vamps were kicked off the tour because they decided, while we were on a stage, to come up and punch me square on the temple of my head. 

I fucking hate The Tramps and if I catch him or any of them anywhere near me again I'm fucking his ass up. Anyways I don't think I want this song to go towards the band, I really just wanna keep it to myself. After about 15 more minutes I've finally finished the song and I decided to sing it out loud to myself since no one is in here. I grab my laptop and go to my studio app on it, I put some beats, melody's, and background voices in their and now I decided to go for it. ( The Song is Above ^)

(Y/N)

She got, She got, She got

Her own reasons for talking to me

And She don't, She don't, She don't 

Give a fuck about what I need

Of course, this song is about Lauren. She's been the only damn thing on my mind right now and it's starting to piss me off, but also sadden me, because I know she wont be mine.

And I cant tell you why, because my brain cant equate it

I really cant tell anyone why, or even myself for that matter. She just stands out and I cant take it.

Tell me your lies, because I just cant face it

Its you, Its you, Its you

Its you, Its you, its you

I wont, I wont, I wont

Cover my scars I'll let them bleed

I wont hide the truth, that all I want is you.

So my silence, so my silence wont

Be mistaken for peace

I have been pretty quite over this past month, only talking when needed or standing up for people when Asstin or Bread and his pack TRY and get into our heads.

Am I wrong, for wanting us to make it

Am I? Am I really?

Tell me your lies, because I just cant face it

Its you, its you, its you

Could it be that its a lesson, that I never had to learn

I looked at like a blessing but now its just a curse

I don't know why, I don't know why

Its you, Its you

Its you, its you, its you

That song truly just speaks all my emotions, its exactly how I feel and I now noticed I didn't hold back at all, I definitely went for it this song when it came to opening up. Once I'm able to stop my recording, I smoke the rest of the blunt and take all my stuff back to my backpack. Once I do that everyone comes bursting in my room startling me only slightly " That song was beautiful Y/N" Jade says to me softly, and that's when I notice her and Harry are the only ones sober currently.