the grammer lesson

Both you and I skipped to lunch, as we contemplate taking over the world. As we discussed this topic we ate our deliciously nurtures soup. Three ingredients that where in the soup are, chilli, anchovies and lemon squish. The only reason that a lemon squish count as nurtures is because lemon squish is good for you, and chilli taste good. A flock of birds wanted our soup, so we ran away. No one suspected by our running away that we would be taking over the world. Few would consider us threat. But neither English nor other languages would keep us from doing this task. The state rangers soon became our minions. LeAndrea hypnotises them in to minions. She is one of those dancers that can do so. The public was concerned about LeAndrea being a leader, yet not as worried as about Johannah being one. Each of us believed that the other would be a wonderful ruler. Either the judge or the jury where yelling at each other or they have very expressive feelings. None of the contestants were ready for this. Everyone in the crowd was amazed by our team work. The Honeymooners' from the 1950s is what gave us the idea to take over the world. National politics stood in our way though. Every truck, car and van must be checked out for our getaway car. Which car would be the faster for our getaway? Thirty-eight dollars is how much the mayor offered for us to stop. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain gave us the idea on how to get people to work for us without the dancing.