~20~

WARNING!!! THINGS GET NAUGHTY...REEEEEEAL NAUGHTY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Christiano's Penthouse--------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lola's POV:

Holy shit!

Did I just say that?

Yes, you did and he liked it.

Focusing on Christiano, I see that his pupils dilated, his breath caught, and his pulse in his neck is thumping. Naughty Lola likey.

Just the thought of what's gonna happen tonight makes my nipples harden and my pulse to skyrocket.

"Um...ok. W-we should definitely do that."

Seeing Christiano so flustered by a simple sentence is great and very empowering.

"Hi. Welcome to Semplicità. My name is Zach and I'll be your waiter tonight. Can I start you off with drinks? Appetizers?"

He's so damn cute. Like a puppy that I want. Now.

"I'll have a Pepsi and Lola will have a Sprite. No alcohol tonight. We've got plans for later." The wicked grin shared between me and Zach isn't lost on Christiano but he doesn't ask.

"Yes sir. And appetizers?"

"We'll just take the friend mac n' cheese with marinara."

"Good choice sir, madam." Zach takes off towards the back and quickly comes back with our drinks.

"Your appetizer shall be ready soon. Relax and enjoy the atmosphere." Leaving us alone, Zach walks into the kitchen and not long after, the sounds of smooth jazz fills the air.

"I guess we need slow jazz to set the mood. I'd go more Marvin Gaye or Barry White but this will have to do." Snickering at Christiano's comment, I can't help but notice how beautiful he is and how I'm lucky to be the woman here with him instead of some 2 cent hooker.

"So...?"

"How about bagels? They're good right?" Seriously? Bagels?

"No bagels. Let's talk about this masquerade ball you're considering." Christiano seems to relax a little bit at the change of subject.

"Marcus and I got the idea, surprisingly, from Kate and Melvin. They want something from it but we don't really know what they could gain. You have any clue?"

Besides psychological torture. "Nope. Not a clue."

"Gem thinks they want to impress somebody on the guest list, even though everybody Kate knows are air headed bimbos and grade A ass clowns. However, Melvin could need someone from the guest list because he is in the business industry and needs a larger clientele. Melvin has more to get out of this that Kate does but she can definitely get a new sugar daddy from the ball. Unfortunately, if Kate does as she always does then she could kill off a few of our big clients without a second thought. Gina will not be invited, not as a plus one and damn sure not as a guest. If we decide to throw this ball, which I'm sure we will, then we'll have tight security, barcodes on tickets, and facial recognition so no one can pretend to be someone else. Marcus is talking to head of our security, Wyatt, to see what else we can do. The Quinn's in Atlanta had an issue with people sneaking into their events and hired Wyatt to head security before we got him. According to Wyatt and the Quinn's, some of the waiters were sneaking in their friends as other waiters. It wasn't a deadly issue but they could have lost all their clients because the party crashers were throwing paint balloons. Long story short, the waiters were blacklisted, their friends were fined, and luckily the Quinn's only lost 2 minor clients. We don't have minor clients so losing any could be detrimental. We should..."