o n e (Rose)

@roses_are_red Afterall difficulties, we manage to give it a try ❤

Tagged
@scor_pi_us

View all comments

@al.potter I totally saw this coming

@vicky.secret Woah~ How did this happen? When did this happen? Congratz btw

@scor_pi_us  We just started just a week ago 😊

@lucky.lucy Wait, what? I thought you were with Lily @lily.the.flower

@scor_pi_us We broke up for reasons

@lily.the.flower So this was the reason you wanted to break up with me? So you can get with my cousin? And Rose, how could you?

@roses_are_red Lily, don't be angry at Scor. If you can to be mad at someone, let that someone be me. Plus you two already broke up.

@lily.the.flower Don't try to act innocent, Rose. You know how much I love Scorpius and you still went and stood between. You're the reason he broke up with me!

@wondering_alice You can't say that Lily. If Scorpius found out he doesn't love you like that, he has the right to break up with you. Plus sometime you can't help who you fall for.

@lily.the.flower Alice, you stay out of this. @siriusly.james.ii Come and get your girl

@wondering_alice Well, excuse me for trying to talk some sense into you.

@siriusly.james.ii  Lily, I think you're reacting a little too strong to this. I think Alice is right. If Scorpius loves Rose then he has the right to break up with you and go out with Rose. Also, Scorpius, if you hurt her, I'll kill you.

@lily.the.flower So you're taking her side now?

@al.potter It's not about who sides he take, it's about you going overboard. You can't blame Scorpius and Rose for loving each other.

@dom_i_nate Lily, calm your ass down. It's not Scorpius' fault that he is in love with Rose. 

@scor_pi_us Look here Lily, I'm sorry I broke your heart but I've been in love with Rose since day one. I just thought that she never has those types of feeling for me. But then my feeling for her begun to grow more and more. That's why I broke up with you because I don't want to wrong you.

@lily.the.flower You didn't want to wrong me? You wrong me the moment you asked me out!! You made me fall in love with you while you were in love with my cousin!!!

@roses_are_red Lily, I don't want to get into a fight with you. I'm sorry.

@roses_are_red has disabled comments