1

Rhea Trevor walked into Catco Worldwide Media holding her purse and a camera, she was dressed in black stilettos, black dress pants, a white shirt, a black and white coats with a fake gold string connecting both sides at the from and black heels, her amazon tan skin contrasted the pale skins of the people on the elevator and her curly black hair was straightened down, "Relax Trevor, you're making me anxious." a deep voice chuckled beside her, a tall dark skinned man that was dressed in a demin blue button up, grey tie, black pants and dress shoes looked down at her with a small teasing smile which the young girl retaliated with a glare.

"Shut it Olsen." she hissed at him, her bundle of nerves coming forth once again, "Rhea you're fine, you're a reporter, photographer and a critique that worked for the Louvre as a photographer and critique for important events as a young teenager and worked for the Daily Planet as a reporter and photographer from the moment you graduated, Catherine Grant would not have asked for you if she didn't think you weren't qualified." James Olsen told the young woman who took a deep breath, both of them ignoring the beedy looks that were sent their way.

"You don't get it Jimmy, it's Catherine Grant. She's like my idol when it comes to this job, I'm freaking out because I'm afraid I'm going to screw everything up." Rhea fretted, tugging her bottom lip in between her teeth and chewing on it anxiously, "You've already met the woman so what's the worse that can happen?" James inquired with a cocked brow, "Me fainting during a meeting, puking, farting, rambling oh and so many other things." Rhea answered quietly making the taller man chuckle and shake his head.

Fortunately for them, before anyone had time to ask anything the elevator dinged and the doors opened the two that had transferred from the Daily Planet in Metrapolis to Catco Worldwide Media in National City, James Olsen as a photographer and Astraea Trevor as a photographer, critique and reporter. They stepped out of the elevator and walked to what had been told to them was their office, "We need to clean this clutter." Rhea grumbled the second she set foot in their new office, "Yeah but no zooming around, we don't want unwanted attention." James chuckled at the black haired girl who rolled her eyes.

James Olsen, besides being one of the few friends that Rhea had maintained through the course of her life, out of her home at least, along with Clark Kent, who she later came to know was Superman, Lois Lane, Superman's girlfriend and the first real girl friend Rhea made, and Lucy Lane, Lois Lane's younger sister and James Olsen's girlfriend, was one of the two people who knew Rhea for who she really was, the daughter of Wonder Woman. Of course this lead to a lot of teasing from James Olsen and a lot of competition and training sessions with Clark Kent, some which Clark won and others that Rhea won, Clark had taught the young woman, who in reality was older than him, how to fly for short periods of time and how to keep her head clear when doing so.

"I wouldn't do that." she scoffed at him as she set her purse and camera down gently, "You did several times and were nearly caught by Lois." James teased poking the dark haired third amazon on her side making her squeak and step away from him, "James don't start!" she warned, the darker skinned man gave her a boyish smile and raised his hands, "Don't lasso me Wondergirl."he teased once more, this of course made the third amazon woman grab the nearest couch pillow and chuck it at him hard, resulting in the Pulitzer winning photographer stumble back slightly as the pillow connected with his chest.

"Don't call me that." she told him, glaring slightly to which James shrugged and set the pillow down before walking to the door, "I'm going to check if there is a coffee or food machine nearby, you're not yourself when you're hungry." he said before rushing out of the room, rolling her eyes with a small amused smile Rhea turned around and began to unpack some of the boxes that were set on the coffee table, her movement were human like and slightly sluggish.

"Hello?"

A sweet new voice called out, pulling the attention of the young woman from the box, "Hello?" the same voice called out again, not having given Rhea time to reply "I'll be just a minute." she said, pulling another small box of lenses out of the bigger box, "Miss Grant sent me for the layouts and she doesn't like to wait." the same voice rang, Rhea now clearly knowing it belonged to a woman, after clearing their throat "Well she'll wait a minute." Rhea laughed slightly, pulling yet another box of lenses out carefully, "Have you met Miss Grant?" The new woman said, "Yeah, what is she going to do? Fire us right after hiring us?" Rhea replied.

"Her loss." she added as she turned slightly to the side to see who was in the room, her dark brown eyes that almost seemed black widened as she took in the appearance of the woman in front of her, her skin was milky pale, but not too much to the point she looked like a ghost but rather a pleasant shade, her honey blonde hair was in a high ponytail but Rhea was sure that if she ran a hand through the hair it would be without any knot. Bright blue eyes were hidden behind large fames and a dazed pearly white smile was etched on her face, the woman was dressed in a white shirt that was under a grey sweater and an orange skirt, that clearly showed off her toned and well defined legs.

"Hey..." She started standing back up and smoothing her pants, "I'm the new girl, my partner is just out looking for coffee or food." Rhea said, looking at the blonde dazzled, the said blonde chuckled slightly still staring at Rhea before clearing her throat and adverting her eyes, which landed on a frame, "Oh... it's him." the blonde said pointing at the frame as she walked to it, pulled out of the box and said "I've seen this picture like a million times. It won the Pulitzer." her gushing made Rhea smile and walk towards the blonde, standing behind her as she explained, "Yeah, only because it was the first real shot of him. Little secret, he actually posed for that. Guess he likes James and I."

The blonde whirled around with an astound and shocked look on her face as she said "Oh... my... god... You're Astraea Trevor, one of the photographers from Daily Planet." "Rhea Trevor." Rhea corrected with a sweet smile, the blonde blushed slightly and nodded, her eyes casting down to the picture, "Um... I know what I've read but..." The blonde started, the blush on her cheeks seeming to grow as Rhea stepped closer to the blonde and answered the unfinished question "He is... everything you want him to be and more. I mean James was scared to move out here but, uh he told James that the biggest risk is not taking any so... he grabbed his things and called me saying that he was at my front step waiting for me to go catch the plane."

The blonde nodded and looked down at the picture with what Rhea could casually identify as longing, it was the same face her mother had on whenever they talked about her father, "Take it." she said quietly, just above a whisper, this seemed to snap the blonde from her thought because she hummed in confusion. "Take it." she said again, louder this time as she placed a hand over the blonde's, that was holding the picture, "This? No. Oh, god, no. I can't. I can't."the blonde stammered, turning more red that Rhea had anyone turn so quickly.

"But first you have to tell me who you are." Rhea said letting go of the blonde's hands and taking a small step back, the blonde's eyes went wide and for a flash of a second Rhea could have sworn she saw fear in the blonde's eyes, "I never got your name." she explained, hoping to calm the blonde's nerves down, "Oh." she instantly said, fear leaving her features instantly as she laughed slightly, "Gosh. Hi. Kara. Uh, Kara Danvers." The blonde introduces and extends her hand, "Kara." Rhea echoed with a small smile on her lips as she shamelessly stared at the blonde in front of her, "Anyone ever tell you that you look a little like him right here?" she whispered, pointing, with her free hand, at the area. "No. Uh, no. No, you're the first." Kara stammered.

Rhea nodded and slowly let go of the blonde's hand while she kept stammering, "Uh, thank you. Very much." The third Olympian nodded once more and replied "Yeah, of course. Um... Layouts." as the blonde passed by them, completely ignoring them, "Right. Almost forgot them. Bye." Kara chuckled before scurrying away from the office, leaving Rhea with a small smile, that widened when she heard the blonde whisper "Wah-pow." just out the door.

"I'm not gone 10 minutes and you're already flirting with someone." James laughs as he entered the office holding two coffee's and a bag of chocolate chip cookies, "She's cute, very, very cute." Rhea defended with a smile as she picked her coffee and the bag of cookies and going back to what she was doing before the blonde beauty stepped into her shared office, with a bright smile on her face.