Chapter 21

Throwback to 2 years ago

Christian and I have been fighting like crazy. I saw him getting all cozy with a model while on set and now I'm suddenly the bad guy. We've been fighting everyday for two months straight and I'm practically over this relationship. The only problem is that I'm pregnant and Christian didn't take the news well, that's how it all began.

Of course I was going to keep the baby but Christian had no reason to trash my kitchen after I told him, he has no right to touch any of my things seeing as we don't even live together. Only close friends and family know about this.

Katy and Shayla organised for us to have a camping trip without our phones. We would be isolated from the outside world and forced to get in touch with ourselves. I was all for it because I want our relationship to work even though it's failing.

Christian and I smile for the picture before all our digital gadgets are taken away from us.

For the next two days we spent it doing all types of water activities as well as talking our feelings out

For the next two days we spent it doing all types of water activities as well as talking our feelings out. Christian is not opposed to having the baby, it's just that he is not ready which is understandable seeing as our relationship has yet to progress. He is the perfect muse in my music but in real life, he is a mess.

Today we were instructed to do some rope work, we are rock climbing then zip lining. Rock climbing was fine but zip lining was a whole different story.

"For fuck sakes, you should've just let me go ahead." Christian complains as I try to hook myself to the line.

"You're the one that pushed me to go first," I narrow my eyes at him, "literally."

"Well you act like a pussy half the time, screaming and shit." I gape at his words.

"You're a fucking asshole, do you know that?" I begin to move around the narrow stand, careful not to fall off.

"You can do it, LUXE!" I hear my friends chant from the other side.

"Just go!" Christian begins getting in my space as I try to unhook and rehook everything.

"Fuck, Christian wait." I start getting agitated and I don't know if I'm hooked up right. I curse as I look down at the mess of ropes attached to me. "I'm stuck."

"Oh God." He sighs, "I'll give you a push."

"Christian, not in that way." But it's too late as Christian's hand reaches out and pushes me. I let out a short scream as I realise that I'm not connected at all, the chants cease as I fall 20 feet in the air.

"LUXURY!"

"LUXE!"

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I faintly hear my friends shout as my body lays in an awkward position. I landed on my stomach, I tried to hold out my arms to break the fall but that proved to be of no avail as one of my arms broke in the process while the other laid flat out on the ground. In that moment I knew that I lost the baby.

It would be impossible for the baby to survive that fall. It didn't take long for my body to be surrounded by people, I was evetually airlifted to the hospital. Christian tried to come but he was refused by my friends and then my mother. My family tried to charge Christian for the crime that he had committed as it could've resulted in my death but I let it go as I did with our relationship.

I was told that I may never be able to have children as my hips had been badly injured in the fall, certain parts of my pelvic bone had shattered. I was told that bearing a child may destroy my pelvic bone for good.

It took me almost a year before I could walk properly without a walking stick or without the confinement of a wheelchair.

---

Posted 7 hours ago

Posted 7 hours ago

LuxeLopez: Numb

3,958,645 likes ~ disabled comments

I lay on my mom's bed with Shayla and Katy cuddled up besides me. I just felt numb to the core. How Kandice Kardashian knew, I would never know.

Shayla and Katy actually fell asleep an hour ago, they've been laying on the bed with for 3 hours. I laid in total silence as they updated me on everything that had been going on these past few days seeing as I locked myself up in my mothers home. 

I wasn't a total zombie, I still did my morning bathroom routine, workout and I ate. I just didn't read or answer any messages being sent my way. My mother knew better than to let anyone into this room.

I hadn't even realised that this time two years ago I was in a terrible accident, I'm so stupid for having got back together with Christian during my recovery. He was the reason why I was like this, since Michael is blessed, sex is sometimes painful for me. I don't show it but I do go for regular check ups because you're never fully recovered.

I untangle myself from the girls as I unravel myself from the covers in the buff. I walk towards the balcony doors, not caring that I'm naked. I step out onto it before looking into the garden, I can see a few people mingling. 

Diddy looks up at me before sadly looking away, maybe he just saw me naked, I don't care as I step back and head back into the room. I enter my mothers walk in wardrobe and grab a black tank top and a pair of shorts. I put them on before sliding my feet into some fuzzy socks and walking into a different room. I had my mother set up a filming room for when I stayed here.

I was feeling like anything so I grab a black wig and put it on. Once that's done, I turn all my equipment on before shutting the door.

I grab my phone and take a quick picture beause I am about to go in on this Amrezy, so why not look like the bitch.

Posted 1 minute ago

LuxeLopez: A is Amrezy. Repping the dark hair for this video as I tell the truth on this feud. Btw you won't want to miss this as it will include a storytime on how she slept with my brother then stalked him ;)

756 likes ~ disabled comments