Lost

(A street in Louisville, Kentucky JAI and LUKE are walking down it talking.)

JAI: "I don't know Luke we are outside and fans could see us." (hesitates) "I'm not in the mood to be chased."

LUKE: (rolling eyes) "Calm down Jai I'm sure we will be fine."

JAI: "Why did we have to go pick up the Chinese?"

LUKE: "Because you lost at rock, paper, scissors and didn't want to go along."

JAI: (frustrated) "I thought James would pick rock! He always picks rock!"

LUKE: "He stopped picking rock like 3 months ago and now he always picks scissors."

JAI: (yelling) "But why do we have to walk?"

LUKE: "Because you need the exercise. (smug) You don't want to get fat."

JAI: (pushing LUKE) "Shut up you need it as well."

LUKE: "I believe sex is counted as exercise." (smirks)

JAI: (joking) "You've only slept with like three people your entire life!"

LUKE: (laughing) "That's more than you will ever get."

JAI: (whiny) "Are we there yet, my legs hurt!"

LUKE: (hitting JAI) "Man up you wimp"

JAI: "Can I kill you now?"

LUKE: "Maybe later."

JAI: "Do you even know where we are?"

LUKE: (looking down) "Uh, possibly"

JAI: (almost yelling) "You don't know where we are fucking are!" (looks around hoping nobody heard him and lowers voice, harsh) "You have to be fucking kidding me right now!"

LUKE: "I'm sorry Jai but I don't know this town and I wasn't paying attention to the street signs." (lower, guilty) "Daniel said it should be around a ten minute walk to the Chinese place from the venue."

FAN: (running up to JAI and LUKE excited, yelling) "You're from The Janoskians!" (normal voice, calmer) "Could I get a picture because my friends will never believe this!"

JAI: (hesitates) "Um I don't know." (thinks about it for a minute) "I guess we could but please don't tweet it or anything for a little bit because we don't want a lot of people to see us."

FAN: (happily) "I promise I won't, thank you guys so much!" (hands LUKE her phone) "Could you take the picture?"

LUKE: "What's your name?"

FAN: "Caitlin"

LUKE: "Nice name." (snaps a few pictures of CAITLIN, JAI, and himself) "Uh here's your phone." (Hands CAITLIN her phone back)

CAITLIN: "Thank you guys so much! I guess I'll leave you all alone now." (turns and starts to walk away)

JAI: (runs up to CAITLIN and grabs her shoulder making her turn around.) "Hey we are kinda lost and could use your help. We are heading to this Chinese place to pick up food and Luke here got us lost." (pushes LUKE)

CAITLIN: "what's the name of the place?"

LUKE: "Golden Bliss."

CAITLIN: "Oh that's right down the street just follow me."

(The trio arrive at the Chinese place to find that it had closed)

JAI: "Are you sure that this is the right place?"

LUKE: "Completely."

JAI: "What do we do now?"

LUKE: (unsure) "Go back to the venue and just eat after the show?"

CAITLIN: (starts to poke the back of LUKE'S head but he turns around.) "You know I'd love to go to your show." (winks and smiles)

JAI: "Uh."

LUKE: "We could get you into the show if you want."

CAITLIN: (happy) "Well if you insist I go."

LUKE: "Just follow us back to the venue." (starts walking away and JAI follows)

CAITLIN: (Calling out to them) "Um, guys it's that way." (points behind herself)

JAI: "Remind me to stop following Luke."

CAITLIN: (to herself) "Remind you to sleep with me? Ok."

JAI: (confused) "What did you say? I didn't hear you?"

CAITLIN: (smiles innocently) "Oh nothing was just reminding myself of something I plan to do.

JAI: (still confused and backs slowly away from the short girl) "Ok."

CAITLIN: (makes sure the boys aren't looking and quickly sends a message to someone.)

LUKE: "We are here!!"

CAITLIN: "Can my friend come to the show, she's already there?"

LUKE: "Why not."

CAITLIN: (drags a brunette over) "This is Hadley"

(The four walk inside and three boys run up to them with wide eyes)

DANIEL, JAMES, and BEAU: "Where's the food!"

JAI: (scared) "They were closed so we are just going to eat after the show."

HADLEY: (looks around) "Now!"

CAITLIN: (pushes two of the boys into a room and HADLEY grabs the others and locks the door) "You're ours now."

HADLEY: (pulls a white rag from her pocket and the boys pass out) "How do we get them out of here?"

CAITLIN: I saw a cart, tell your sister to pull the van up beside the doors and we will put a blanket over them and take them out one by one.

(Dark room, all five boys are in it alone and are waking up)

JAMES: (rubbing head) "Where are we?"

BEAU: (scared) "What happened?"

DANIEL: "Where are those two girls?"

LUKE: (serious and terrified) "I think we were kidnapped!"

JAI: "At least they are hot and not some middle aged bald man." (laughs)

BEAU: "Jai this is not the time to make jokes!"

JAI: "Joking is how I stay calm."

CAITLIN: (enters and sees the boys are awake) "Hadley, Sara they are up!"

HADLEY: "I hope you guys know you are never leaving."

SARA: "You all will be forever ours."