Stark Red, enemy number one.

One month~

Its been about a month since Alex and Tony came to the school. Everything is crazier, but easy to get used to, well not everything. Princes keep telling  the twins to stay away from me, guess they dont listen well. They are still by my side like they didn't even say a thing to them. Tony is still the only guy to ever beat me in a foot race, which i still find annoying.

We race every friday during free activity day in gym. Sometimes we make is interesting and place bets. The bets are always the same. If he wins, he gets to kiss me in the cheek in front of all the princes of the academy, and if I win, I can hold is hand when ever we walk together. I know it sounds a bit childish but I enjoy it, and I belive he does too. So I think thats all that matters.

Oh! and thats another thing that has changed. We've been a little more into each other, but I have never been able to tell him. . .I've been too scared to even mention the word "like" to him. It's driving me crazy~ I love him, I really do. There  is just one problem. I dont know how he feels about me....

~At school~

I heard the academy was getting new students. I havent seen them yet, but I heard that they werent the best of students. So I sent christmas to show them in. I have to keep sending her text messages so she knows what to say to them. She had sent me a text message when she had saw them. "Omg R! dese bois r amzing~ meen lokin but amzing LOL" That was her text. Now, if you dont understand, let me translate it to english. 'Oh my gosh rose! These boys are amazing. Mean looking but amazing.' 

I find that hard to believe, but what ever floats Christmas' boat.....What can I say. I'm an "amzing" friend.

It was already time for lunch, I made my way to the roof where myself and the twins usualy hung out during this time. I opened the rather heavy metal door, just to hear people arguing.

"Hey! You listening or WHAT?! Get outta here!"

with that someone rushed right passed me. . .who was that? I walked through the door, looking around. "Hello? Who's up here!" I made sure to keep a strong tone. Hoping to scared them into coming out. who ever they were.

"Who the bloody hell wants to know?"

I turned around to see someone blocking the only exit on this roof. It was a male with long red hair and bright red eyes. He was a little on the pale side. I blushed softly looking him up and down. He had a tone body that was sadly covered by the academy's uniform and was rather on the tall side. Really as I looked at him closely, he had most of the body features, the twins had. What a sec......ooh Anthony and Alex are not going to like this....

"Mmmm, I see you like the view huh sweet heart?~"

He had an accent....British I was guessing. That only made me blush more though.....ugh! I shook my head and took a step back. "No I don't. Now tell me who you are." He only smirked, coming closer and closer to me. I continued moving backward. "D-don't come any c-closer......I mean it!"

Oh jeez I don't even believe in the strength in my voice anymore.

By the time I thought of a desent plan, I was already against the frence. The male student pinning me.

"You still want to know me little lady?"

His voice, deep and low. like if it didnt belong to him......it gave me thrilling chills that I curtenly didnt enjoy.  I nodding my head, unsure if I wanted to know him now. Slowly he leaned in, his warm breath hitting my ear. "My name? Stark Red Ceretear~ But please dear...." (picture of Stark on the side) He nipped at my ear unexspecticly, making me yelp out. He chuckled lowly, again sending chills through me. "Call me Red~" His hot breath tickled my ear as he whispered suductivly into it.