Chapter One

How did I get caught in this situation. Having to fucking kidnap someone?! I mean the pay was good, but having to kidnap and torture someone was pushing it. If I wasn't threatened to do this by that bitch I would probably be at home. Most likely enjoying myself listening to music and scrolling through twitter.

I turn my head as I see a man walk by my van with a briefcase handcuffed to him. This was the guy. I jump out of the van and walk behind him. There's the kid in front of him with his stupid ass smile. God, I hate this job.

I taser him and let his body fall week into my arms. I carry him to my van and pull him in. Fuck, apparently people give you weird looks when you drag a body into a van.

I start to drive to the warehouse when I hear him wake up. I pull the van over and get out of my seat to see him. He sits up and looks at me with a curious expression.

"Why do you look so shocked? Never been kidnapped before?" I ask laughing at my stupid joke. He cocks his head and looks at me like I'm a lunatic. Well, I did just taser him for easy money. Maybe I am a lunatic.

"No, I can't say I have. Where are we? Please don't kill me right now. At least let me make a call first. Wait, that's jail, not murder. Sorry, I'll stop talking." He trails off, wow he's cute. His little hat and glasses suit him very well too.

"Well right now we're on our way to the warehouse. Where there will be girls, that will chop off your hand and maybe other limbs. Is that all right?" I laugh again at another stupid question.

"I'm kidding, well not really. I was hired to kidnap and torture you. I may rethink that though because you're very cute. I'm Abby," I stick out my hand towards him. He looks at my hand and then back at me.

"Patrick," he shakes my hand then drops it. Well we're off to a good start.

AN: So this is a very short first chapter. I don't know if I'll continue this or not though. This is just a sample to see if people like it. If you like it tell me to continue. This story may have some hope. Thanks :) -Autumn