Chapter Three.

The next day, Mom and Dad had come home to tell us they were going to visit Caspian and Lana and the babies. They asked if Dani and I wanted to ride with them but we had other plans and told them to go ahead. I went back to sleep for another hour since Dani had that class to do then woke up to my phone going off.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Wake up darling! It's almost 11. You two need to be here in thirty minutes." Eleanor sang. "Texting the deets now so get down here." she hung up. I groaned but got up, only to fall out of my bed and land on my side. Fifteen minutes later Dani and I were driving downtown to meet up with everyone.

"Are you nervous?" Dani raised a brow.

"No.." I muttered.

"Liar." she snickered.

"Well I mean, it's freaking Harry Styles Dani." I blurted out and sighed. A calming affect ran over me, Dani must have been trying to keep my stress and panic down.

"Stop worrying, your fine Sienna." she murmured.

"Thanks." I smiled half heartedly. Another twenty minutes and we parked the car across the street from the studio. I was walking super slow, Dani had to pull me to the door where Eleanor was pacing back and forth.

"Hey Eleanor!" I called.

"Hey you! Wow, your friend is gorgeous too. I know one of the boys -

"Hey Sienna. Hey Sienna's pretty friend." Niall waved with a grin. Dani whispered back a hello before looking at the ground. Eleanor introduced them and Zayn of course had to ask-

"Are you a model?"

She blinked a few times, then burst out laughing. "No I'm not."

He let out a frustrated sigh and walked back over to the set. "Everybody's sexy now a days.." he grumbled. Eleanor, Dani and I sat near the photographer's chair, watching her order around the boys.

"Liam, more firm. Stay playful Niall. Zayn you can smile a bit love. Louis, perfect! Harry your off today, give us that mysterious smirk!"

The photographer, Cassie, looked over at Eleanor to tell her and Louis to take a picture just because. She noticed Dani and I and ushered us over to her. Dani was excited, I knew she had already seen what Cassie wanted but I was too afraid to ask her myself.

"What's your name?" she aimed at Dani.

"Dani."

"Last name?"

LaBelle."

"Your French?" Cassie asked in astonishment.

"Yes ma'am." Dani giggled, Niall watched her with this look on his face. Cassie smiled.

"Could you pose with Niall for me? I want to test out this new digital light motion for my camera."

"Sure!" She walked over standing a small distance from Niall, he wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"Don't be so far.." he chuckled staring at her. She blushed a bit, trying to relax her stance.

"I thought she was you know..dead?" Eleanor whispered.

"She is but she's only half vampire, she's also a nymph." I replied softly, watching the two laugh and talk quietly as the rest of us stared.

"They have those?" Louis asked suddenly beside Eleanor and I.

"Yeah. There's tons of different creatures out there."

"I wanna be immortal.. then I would be forever young." Louis sighed. Eleanor patted his arm, laying her head on his chest.