Chapter 3

We got back to the castle in Arendelle, and I laid down some ground rules.

"Number one: you have to leave before Anna and Kristoff get back from their honey moon. Number two: you cannot leave the castle unless I am with you. And Number three: don't kill me."

He agreed and I had one of the butlers show him to his room.

I can't believe that I am falling for the person who almost killed me. Is he just charming me to trick me like he did with Anna.

~

I walked up to the room Hans would be staying in for the next two weeks. I made it so it was on the opposite side of the castle to my bedroom, but I kinda wish I didn't.

I knocked on the door, but there was no response. I tried again still with no response.

"Hans, please I know your in there." I said through the key whole. After, I peaked in to see what was so important that he was doing to make him unable to open the door.

I was bent over peaking through the key whole to see Hans sitting on a stool painting a picture. It is a picture of me. The way he brushed the paint onto the canvas was chilling. It was in beautiful shades of blues, teals, and aquas.

I was in some sort of funk until Olaf walked by.

"Hi Elsa." Olaf said in a loud happy voice as he strolled down the hallway.

Oh no! Hans must have heard him I stood up quickly, but stumbled trying to run down the hallway.

I stood with my back against the wall sucking in my breath trying to making so Hans didn't see me. He open the door and shrugged going back to what he was doing, this time without closing the door.

I peaked my head around the door frame to see Hans looking down at his pallet probably picking out the right color for my hair. He look at the door opening, and I turned to put my back up against the wall. It seemed as if he didn't notice so I peaked in again. This time I was surprised to see Hans right I front of my face.

I jumped back startled as I watched Hans just laugh at me. My face turned bright red half from anger and half from embarrassment. I didn't know what to do so I just walked away as if nothing had even happened.