Part five (dirty)

Ok you waited long enough, here's the next part! Sorry for not updating earlier, granddaddy's still ill.

*CAUTION EXTREMELY DIRTY, DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16!* 

Enjoy x

The next morning at breakfast Juliet is talking non stop about all the things she wants to do. Zayn keeps shooting you sexy looks, making you want to cream your pants right there. You decide to tease him a little and reach over the table to get the jam, and as you're doing so you know your shirt gets a big low-cut and your boobs are well visible, due to the fact you're not wearing a bra yet. When you pull back you see Zayn, the blood drained from his face, his eyes full of dark lust now. You smirk, satisfied, and go back to Juliet as if nothing happened. After breakfast Juliet talks about this party the resort is throwing for teenagers tonight and how she'd love to go. You all agree. 

During the day you hang out at the pool a little more but don't really do anything special. After dinner you all go to get ready, and you go into Juliet's room to find an outfit together. Zayn is already dressed, simply in jeans and a grey V-Neck, and he's sitting on the bed watching you and Juliet find something. 

"Should I wear my strapless blue top or the black lacy top?" Juliet asks me, holding both tops out to me. 

"Hmm... I'd go with the blue. Can I borrow your white off-the-shoulder shirt?" I say. Juliet tosses me the shirt and then turns to Zayn. "Sorry, I'll have to kick you out now while we're changing!" Zayn gets up and smiles sweetly, his eyes laid upon me. Before he goes out of the door Juliet gives him a quick kiss on the lips. I don't know why, but it gives slight sting in my chest. You try to ignore the burning rage filling you up in order not to get Juliet suspicious. Zayn closes the door behind him and both you and Juliet put on your sexy tops along with cut-off jean shorts. You don't bother much with your hair, all you do is brush it out and fluff it up, and then you put black eye make up on your eyes; black eye liner, black mascara, black eye shadow. When you're done Juliet grins at you, "You look like a whore." You snort in a very lady like way and reply, "I'm allowed to, I'm single, whereas you should look presentable in public due to your boyfriend." You mentally slap yourself for bringing the subject up; the last thing you want to do is accidently blow Zayn and your cover. 

"Zayn's wonderful, isn't he?" Juliet sighs, smiling. You bite your lip nervously. 

"He seems nice enough," you shrug it off. Juliet glances at you. "Very enthusiastic, aren't we?" 

You give her a playful nudge and say, "No, he seems wonderful." How little she knew. 

Both of you went out of the room to meet Zayn in the hallway. His eyes widened at the sight of you. "Well, don't we have two gorgeous girls here?" He says, causing Juliet to giggle again and wrap herself in his arms. You push away all jealous feelings and head to the party. 

The music is loud, the place is crowded. You're drunk, as well as Zayn, who is grinding into your from behind. You feel his hard erection against your ass. You lost Juliet somewhere in the crowd, which isn't surprising considering your condition. Even if she were near you, she probably wouldn't recognize you anyways. Some Katy Perry song is blasting from the speakers and your head starts to hurt a little. Zayn grabs your hips and leans in so that his lips are at your ear. 

"Want to get out of here?" he growls into your ear, making you shiver. You turn around and kiss his roughly on the lips, grinding your crotch against his erection, causing Zayn to groan in the back of his throat. He pulls back and takes your hand and turns around. He starts pushing through the crowd of juveniles, trying to get out. Everybody's sweaty bodies are pressed up against each other but you somehow make it. You randomly open the door to some room with a sofa on it. You lock it behind you and turn on the lights. You see Zayn, beautiful and grinning like an idiot while he's eyeing your body up and down. 

"Your ass looks hella fine in those shorts, Y/N," he says and you grin, moving closer to him. You press your body against his and kiss him, both of your tongues fighting for dominance. The kiss gets more heated and you move your hands along his chest until they snake around his neck. His hands are roughly holding your waist, but not in a way that hurt you at all; in fact, you love it. Zayn moves you to the sofa and pushes you down. He climbs on top of you and uses his hands to move your legs apart, settling himself between them, his erection between your legs. He starts kissing your neck, tracing his tongue against your skin, and then kisses your collarbones, pulling your shirt up and continues moving down your stomach, planting wet kisses on the way until he's at your shorts. You're breathing hard and desperate for him now. Zayn tugs at the zipper of your shorts and pulls them off, along with your underwear. He doesn't even bother teasing, he starts licking your clit and then moves his tongue inside of you, licking you there. You're almost yelling out of pleasure, it feels so amazing. His tongue reaches places you didn't think were possible, and he digs his whole face into you, licking, sucking, nibbling. After a minute you can't take it anymore and slightly sit up and start humping and thrusting your hips against Zayn's face, wanting his tongue deeper inside of you. You're now properly face f*cking him while his tongue is moving in quick, short movements inside of you. He pulls back when you've been pleasured enough and stares at you, breathing extremely hard, some of your juices dripping off of Zayn's chin. You lean forward to lick them off, and then lick his lips. 

"I'm so horny for you baby," Zayn says and pulls his jeans down. The sight of his erection through his boxers gets you even more aroused and you lightly stroke him, causing him to moan softly. Eventually you rip his boxers off him and start moving your hand up and down his hard shaft. Zayn's moaning uncontrollably now and to add to the pleasure you start sucking the tip of his c*ck and massaging his balls. He seems to love that. 

After a little bit you pull back and Zayn says, "Ride me." Zayn lays down and you move on top of him. You stare deeply into his out-of-this-world gorgeous eyes as he enters you. You moan groan out in pleasure and you start moving up and down. You tip your head to lick Zayn's ear seductively, sending a shiver down his spine. You love the way you can pleasure him. 

After a few minutes Zayn pushes you under him so that he's now on top of you, pretty much f*cking you senseless, working his magic. You're yelling his name over and over again, mesmerized by how amazing he makes you feel. 

"Flood my c*ck with your hot cum," Zayn purrs. "Cum for me baby, I want you to prove how hot I make you." His words send you closer to the edge and Zayn realizes this, so he says, "Come on baby, I want your cum to drip down your thighs, I want to lick it all up, baby." 

That does it; you yell out "Zayn!" and orgasm over his c*ck, making him spill his hot cum inside of you. For a moment you two lay there, panting, until Zayn pulls out of you. For a good five minutes, there's no sound besides the drowning music from the party and your breathing. Then Zayn moves his lips to yours to kiss you. This time passionately.

As I said, I will try and make the next part as soon as possible, but with the fucked up cancer and school starting again, it will be hard. I'll do my best. Thanks for the support btw, I appreciate it so much xxxxxx