Tomb Raider: The Lost And Forgotten INTRODUCTION

'We've been on this ship for 8 days, when the hell are we going to find this island?' Lara snapped.
'Soon enough. The map shows the island is East and the stone is said to be there.' Informed Toby as he rolled up the parchment.
'well we better find it soon.' Lara said and she walked off. She went to find her room which she was sharing with Sam, one of her good friends. She hadn't slept in a while as she was so intrigued in this Island they were trying to find. She fell asleep in seconds after lying down.

'Lara! Wake up, we found the Island!' Sam squealed with excitment.
'We did? I was starting to think we would never find it.' Said Lara.
'Maybe we'l be the lucky ones that find this stone. Lara, it's worth millions. If we find it, we will go down in history.'
'I know Sam. I just hope we do find it. My father went searching for the exact stone and he never found it. If he couldn't get hold of it, I'm not sure I could.'
"Don't think like that. We will find it, I'm sure of it." Convinced Sam.
Lara stepped out of the bedroom and got  off the boat. As soon as she stepped outside onto the damp, muddy sand, she saw a forest in the distance. It looked dark and unsetling, a place Lara didn't want to enter. She kept imagining her father standing on this very island telling her that she could do it, that she would find this stone and make it out alive.
'Lara, you okay?' Megan asked.
Megan was a part of this group, so was Andy and Kyle. Four weeks ago, Toby found out about this stone hidden on this Island. Lara already knew about it but she didn't want to explore this kind of island. There was a story or myth that tribesmen lived there. The stone was theirs and they hid it somewhere safe so nobody would find it but for some strange reason, they wanted people to know about it. Nobody knew why because the very few people who explored this island either returned empty handed or went missing. Others are just too afraid to find out the truth.