Wink Wink Nudge Nudge

P a i s e l y

I get home at about 4:50 smiling and still smelling of dumpster.

My mum is giving me funny looks and It's getting kinda awkward...

I walk past her and walk into my room, grab my clothes, and go into the shower upstairs.

As I step into the shower, I forget to turn on the hot water, and it's like doing the ALS ice bucket challenge all over again. I gasp and step out of the shower, reaching for a towel. My breasts are freezing and I turn on the hot water.

I sigh stepping into the shower once again and I throw my towel on the floor. As I wash my hair with shampoo I get lost in thought and think about Luke. I obviously thought about his hot brown hair, green eyes and semi-tanned skin next to my brown hair, hazel brown eyes and pale skin for way too long as my hair looks like a soap bomb hit it. I rinse my hair and quickly give it a dose of conditioner.

When I get out I wrap my towel around my now freezing cold body and sit down. My sneaky little red-haired brother, Austin must of snuck in and stole my clothes. Happens so much I am used to it.

As I sit down I sigh. I think "what the heck should I do" and I grab my phone of the bench and reach into my jeans pocket for Luke's number. Typing in the numbers I smile. This guy is cute and he likes me..

I accidentally call him instead of texting and he answers straight away.

"Hi" Luke says, so quickly, I think he might have been waiting or something.

"Uhm. Hi, I guess" I reply, hoping I don't sound awkward.

"Would you like to grab a coffee with me or something?" I picture Luke saying this, awkward face and blushing. Is it possible that I like someone I only just met? What if he isn't the guy I was looking for? Maybe he was.. I don't know.

I must have paused for a while because he said "hello?" Again, pretty hesitantly.

"Oh I'm sorry I was...talking to my mum. Sure. My adress is 8 pipit lane, we will walk down to the coffee shop in...half an hour? Twenty minutes?" I reply

"Ten"

I struggle but I say yes. I am not going to be able to get clothes out of my room and on me in ten minutes! My hair as well!

I get off the bathtub/seat and run downstairs to my room. As I am halfway down the stairs, my brother pulls the towel off me and I scream so loudly. I'm glad Luke didn't...

"Oh..uh"

Luke is here.. He came so quickly! I must of day dreamed again..argh

Now I am standing halfway down the stairs, in front of Luke. The only guy that happens to like me. I blush and run to my room. Closing the door behind me I whimper. I grab my spare towel in my room and dry myself off, get out a bra and panties, grab a nice t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, putting them on as quickly as possible.

I hear a knock at my door, and my guess is Luke.

"Come in, I'm dressed now"

As Luke walks in he blushes. How cute! I brush my hair and say sorry so many times it's ridiculous. He starts laughing and I am so confused right now.

"I love you're room" Luke's saying, laughing and looking.

"Have you got a problem?" I ask, frowning a tad.

"No definitely not. I like The Amity Affliction as well. Who cares if they scream a bit? Not me. You know what I'm saying. Wink wink nudge nudge?"