Crashing into Love

Maddi's POV

Hi my name is Maddi, I am 17 years old and I am 5'6 so almost tall. I have brown hair that turns gold in the sun and I have ice blue eyes. I have a slim figure and weigh 108 pounds so I am under weight for my age and I eat like a maniac so I have a very good matabolizm.

Maddi's POV

Yay I get to go to spain on a cruise I cant wait I am soooo excited. " Maddi hurry up your cab is here to pick you up." my sister lisa yelled from down stairs. ' hold your horses" I yelled back. HONK HONK the cab driver was honking at me so I ran down the stairs and out the door. "bye lisa " I screamed as I got into the cab and it sped off to the air port to drop me off. "Last call for flight 32 going to spain" it said over the intercom. " step on it thats my flight " I said to the taxi driver that was just pulling in to the air port. I got out and grabed my bag running to the checkin, 'umph' the next second I was on the ground and my luggage went flying in the air. "omg I am so sorry I didnt see you there" a boy with a british accent said and pulled me up by my hand. "Now I missed my flight to spain" I said rudly to the boy."omg I did too" he said back with worry in him voice. I looked at him for the first time and was instantly pulled into his caramel brown eyes, we stared at each other for like 2 minutes then the checkin person came over."Hello sorry to interupt but I noticed that you guys were supost to be on that plane" she said with a fake smile. " ya we were but now we arent so what are we supost do" mistery boy said to the lady." well we could arange that you go on a helicopter is you want Mr. Malik" she said to him. wait Malik that sounded familiar. "Yes that would be great" he said back to her. " ok so follow me please" she said leading us to a blocked off part of the air port were there was two helicopters. " ok so please get in and put your seat belts on you will be leaving amedently". " so whats your name?" he asked me. " Maddi dunlop, what's yours?" i asked. " Zayn,Zayn Malik" he answered with a smile that was so breathtaking. " how old are you?" he asked me. " 17, how old are you?" I asked back. " 19, so do you have a boyfriend" he asked me, my cheeks instantly lit on fire. The truth is that I didnt have a boyfriend and I never have I haven't even had my first kiss. " No, do you have a girlfriend," I asked back. " nope but hopfully I will have one by the time we get back!" darn he liked some one and to be honest he was hot so I would never have a chance with him.

The pilot came up to us and told us that we were leaving, he was about 80 and it scared me that he was allowed to fly a plane. About half way there the plane started to get wobbly so I was sweating and scared I looked at Zayn and he looked determined. All of the sudden the pilot fell off of the seat and stopped moving. Zayn ran out of his seat and went to the front of the plane and started to fly it down to the island that we were passing over." what are you doing we are going to crash" I screamed at him " no I am going to land it on the beach the gas is out and the propeller is burning so hold on" he yelled back at me. 'AHHHHHHH' I screamed as we were about to hit the water. The plane landeed in the water and glass went every were, Zayn ran to me and pulled me underneath him to protect me. " Oh my god no move you cant protect me I screamed at him but instead of letting me go he pulled me closer to him and swam out of the helicopter that was now filling with water. We were just about to surface the water when the plane blew up. Zayn got hit with glass and metal while he was still protecting me from all of it. All in the same second zayn fell unconsous while we were laying on the beach of the small island. " Zayn wake up, please Zayn " I screamed at him. He was laying on his back and there was glass stuck in his stumach, blood was soaking his shirt so I ripped his shirt off and looked at his injuries. There was allot of glass stuck in his stumach so I pulled out the biggest peice of it. The blood coming out of his stumach got worse so I ran to the plane looking for a first aid kit. I was swimming around the plane when I saw it. I quickly grab it and swim back to the beach, I took out a needle and thread and walked over to Zayn.

I quickly kneeled down to him and looked at the cut, It was bad so I treid stitching it up. After about half an hour I was done stitching all of his cuts. He was so beautiful even though he was a guy. His black hair was to one side and his face was completely flawless. I kept staring at him untill it got dark and I was scared so I layed my head on his arm and fell asleep.

2 days later

Still Maddi POV

After Two days all I have done is fish for crabs and sleep. Every day I would hold zayn's hand and wait untill he wakes up. 'ungggg' was the noise that woke me up. I shot straight up and looked around until I looked beside me and it was zayn that make the noise. He was shivering and trying to move his hands. "Zayn, wake up" I said to him. His eyes slowly openned and he looked into my eyes. His lips slowly try to move to say something but he doesnt make any sound. He suddenly groaned and lifted his hand to feel his stumach. As his hand moved it brushed my face sending electricity shooting through my body. He seemed to feel it too because he stopped moving and slowly moved his hand back. He stroked my face again tracing my jaw and cheek bones. " Maddi, were are we?" he asked slowly. " On an Island" I responded still looking into his eyes. His other hand slowly touched his stumach. " oww he said loudly trying to get up. " no dont get up your hurt" I said back but it was to late he already stood up but his face was a mixture of pain and confusion. " Why is my stumach all stitched up" he asked me with a slight smile. " You protected me on the helicopter, so all the glass went into you. Your stumach was bleeding so I had to stitch it for you." I replied looking at his stumach that still had blood on it and was a mess of thread. " Thank you, so should we eat then explore the island" he asked me. " sure that sounds good, I caught some crab and I build a fire if you want to eat crab since there is nothing else to eat.

Zayn's POV

"Sure that sounds great"I replied looking into her eyes again and instantly get captured in them. She was so pretty and in a way I was happy that we crashed on this island. She makes me feel like I could jump a rainbow and live forever, she makes my heart beat a thousand times a second looking at her. One thing is for sure I am falling for Maddi Dunlop. " You have beautiful eyes" I sayed to her. She blushed thats a good sign, I am not completely hopless after all. I guess my mind took over because I feel myself leaning in. OMG she is looking at me and her eyes are closing slowly I am about an inch away. My eyes close and my lips lightly brush hers. My body feels like it exploded with electisity, I kiss her harder and then walk her back wards untill she trips falling back wards with me falling on top of her, I catch my self and continue kissing her harder and harder until we both pull away. I open my eyes and stare at her eyes. " Zayn, you just stole my first kiss" she says quietly. "And you just made me the happiest guy ever" I say. My lips are swollen and my mind is racing. She looks at me again and slowly traces her hands over my face, feeling my jaw bone and looking into my eyes the whole time.

She was staring at me for so long that I got lost in her eyes again. I leaned in again as we were laying o n the beach, kissing her again, the heat of the sun seemed to go up as I pulled her closer to me so that we were pressed together. Her lips were so pink and soft they felt so good pressed against mine making me feel like I was floating. I moved my hands up to her face and stroaked her cheek. I lightly nibled on her lips making her moan and open her mouth and my tounge go in. She craned her neck trying to get closer to me her hands tracing my chest. I moaned as she started to kiss down my jaw line. She returned her lips to mine untill I kised down her jaw to her neck sucking on her neck leaving my mark. We were full blown making out on the sand untill I went to pull her closer to me her hand accedentally hit my stumach making it scream in pain as I stopped kissing her and looked down at my stumach which was a angry red color.

" I should put some cream on this" I sayed trying to get up but failing and screaming out in pain. "stop moving I will do it" Maddi said with a smile on her face making buterflies in my stumach. " ok thanks" I said still looking at her as she walked to the fire to get the first aid kit. " so who was this girl that you were going to ask to be your girlfriend by the time that you got back?" she asked me. " ummm.....Well it was you actully." I said awekwardly sitting up to look at her shocked expresion. "aww well hten I guess it was a good thing that we crashed because now we can spend time together here where no one else is" she said and then winked. WOW I already love her.

Maddi's POV

I just had my first kiss with Zayn Malik international superstar. His lips against mine feel so right, he was so hot against me pulling me closer to him while the fireworks went off. " Hey do you think that we should make some shelter?" I asked him while I stared into his eyes. " Ya I think it will rain tonight so we need a roof" he answered thoughtfully. " ok now I will help you up and you