Zombieland [5SOS Fan Fiction]

Oh, America. i wish that i could tell you this was still America.

but i've come to realize that you cant have a country without people, and there are no people here.

no my friends, this is now the United States of Zombieland.

it's amazing how quickly things can go from bad, to total shit storm. and why am i alive when everyone around me has turned to meat?

it's because of my list of rules.

rule number one for surviving Zombieland: cardio.

when the virus struck, for obvious reasons, first ones to go, were the fatties.

as the infection spread and the chaos too, it wasn't enough to be just fast on your feet. you gotta get a gun and learn how to use it, which leads me to my second rule: the double tap. in those moments when you're not sure if the undead are really dead dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets, i mean, one more shot to the head is enough.

wasn't long before the zombies began to be clever. when you're at your most weakest moments, somehow they could smell it.

don't let them catch you with your pants down, rule number three: beware of bathrooms.

as zombies began towering down humans, that's when you had to cut all emotional ties. if the girls at your neighborhood are now fucked up little monsters, maybe it's time to stop letting anyone into your car. you had to focus on your own survival, which leads to rule number four, pretty basic: fasten your seat belts.

it's gonna be a bumpy ride.