5

I sewed up the cut and Nathan came back in with a smile. "Ok I'll have Noah take him back and it will take 24 hours to work." Nathan grabbed his clip board and wrote something down.

"Its fine I'll take him back" I shrugged and started to unstrap Liam. "No I'll get Noah. I dont want you getting hurt" Nathan walked over to me and I saw Liam smirk. "Alright" I nodded and I stepped away from Liam. "I'll go find him" he told me and walked out. "Untie me and get this thing out of my head" Liam whispered harshly and pulled on his cuffs.

"I cant. What if something happens?" I asked worried and turned toward him. "Nothing will. Get it out" he demanded and Nathan walked back in with Noah. "Step aside let the men handle this" Noah walked in and I rolled my eyes.

"What happens when the bug is taken out?" I ask Nathan and he looks up at me while pushing up his glasses. "Well after the 24 hours I'll cut it out and plug it in to my computer." He told me and looked back down. "What happens if you take it out early? Or if you leave it in there?" I asked him and he looked back up at me  "Well taking it out before the time is done can cause serious brain damage and even death" he shook his head and I nodded.

"What does it do when its in there?" I asked him and again he looked back up at me. "Well, the bug has small arms tucked inside it and when it hits the main blood stream it opens up and finds it's way to the brain stem to get all of the memories" he continued to talk and I looked back at Liam.

"What if he tries to take it out?" I asked nervously and Nathan looked worried. "Well it will kill him. Do you think he would" Nathan asked and I shrugged. "I think he would. Maybe we should just leave him in here" I suggested and Nathan nodded. "That's not a bad idea" he nodded.

"Why are you so worried about it?" Noah asked and I turned around to look at him. "Nathan only has one of these things and if this asshole tears it out we'll never know anything" I raised my eye brows and Noah put his hands up. "God ok" he walked around and to the door. I grabbed his shirt and punched his arm. "Oow" he wined and walked out. "Ok. I should be out of here" I told Nathan and he turned toward me and nodded.

"But update me on his progress" I told Nathan and he nodded. I glanced at Liam and walked out the door. I took a deep breath and walked to my office. I did some actually paper work and I went home early.

I pulled up to the house and I heard a crash in my kitchen. I pulled out my gun and got against the nearest wall. I heard some rummaging and I kicked open the door to my kitchen and something was thrown at me  "shit!" I yelled and ducked and opened my eyes to see a gun pointed at my face.

"Jesus Y/n" I heard Dan sigh. We both put our guns down and I shook my head. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked and grabbed a beer from the fridge. "Waiting on you. Your late" he looked at his watch. "Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes. "The plan is set. We know who's gonna be there we know when shit is gonna happen. Were still doing this right?" He asked and I opened my beer and took a drink.

I nodded my head and pulled out my phone. "Y/n. Were still doing this right?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Yes Dan." I huffed and turned to walk away. "Y/n" Dan grabbed my shoulder. "What happened?" He asked and I tried to to squirm away, but he was alot stronger than me. "Nothing" I shook my head and he grabbed my beer.

"Alright we need to get ready then" he told me and I nodded and I told him to follow me. I opened a door and flipped on the light. "Holy shit" he gasped. I had everything in here. From heavy artillery to bombs to knifes, cameras, bots, drones, and any thing else you could think of. "Where did you get all this shit??" He asked and ran his hands across the stuff. "Well I am a co-owner of the biggest gang in the world so" I trailed off and smiled.

"Holy shit" he repeated and shook his head. We got all of our stuff together and stood in the kitchen. "Ok. Were getting them out tonight" I breathed and Dan nodded. "That's the plan" he nodded and fixed his watch. "What's gonna happen after?" I asked. "Well if everything goes to plan. Then nothing much. 5 lads go free" Dan shrugged and I nodded.

I got a buzz on my phone and looked to Dan. "Let's go" I nodded and he walked after me. We both got in our cars and drove to the office. "Just stay here until I text you the all good" I told him and he rolled his eyes but nodded. I walked in and didnt see anybody. I heard some foot steps and stepped in to a room. The foot steps passed and I looked back to see some one I didnt know. I walked to my office and shut the doors.

I took a breath and made sure I had everything. I texted Dan and he was in my office a minute later. "Ok I probably should have told you while we were at home but I didnt want you to yell" I whispered and I opened the door. "What?" I whisper shouted. I ran to the next hall and he pushed me up against the wall.  "What did you do?" He asked angrily.