So What If I'm Orochimaru's Daughter?

"Daddy!!!" screamed a little girl as she ran down the hall to her father where he was. The grey haired medic chased after her as she hid behind her father.

"Kabuto! What is the meaning of this?!" asked Orochimaru angrily."She kicked me!" He answered."Only cause you pinched me!" She shouted, pointing at him.

"How dare you touch my daughter?!" Orochimaru shouted."I didn't!" He answered."Enough!" said Orochimaru."Can you get him, daddy?" Asked the little girl, known as 'Nanami'.

"Kabuto, leave my presence." Orochimaru commanded. The medic left the room, going back to his room.

"And as for you, little missy. You were supposed to be in bed ages ago." Orochimaru said, picking up the five year old."I had unfinished business?" the girl tried to lie but it didn't work.

"Bed. Now." her father commanded. Orochimaru put her down and she ran to her room. She stopped in her tracks and looked back at the ninja.

"Will you play with me tomorrow?" She asked. The young girl looked to her father with hope in her eyes."I'm sorry, dear. Daddy has work to do." Orochimaru answered.

Nanami pouted but continued to her room, leaving the older shinobi alone.

[*][*][*] Five Days Later [*][*][*]

I was outside playing around when I sensed someone nearby."Who's there?" I asked. I heard a rock fall and I took out a kunai, even if I hardly know how to use it.

Then I sensed the person behind me and I turned around to see Kabuto smirking at me. I got really mad and stomped on his foot.

"You scared me!" I yelled at him."Was stepping on my toe really necessary?" He asked, groaning in pain."Yes! Don't do that or I'll tell daddy again!" I shouted.

"But I'm still proud of you." He said and I tilted my head a little."Why?" I ask."Because you took precaution and you were ready to come at me with the intent to kill." He said.

I didn't understand a word he just said."Kabuto, I'll have you know that I'm only five. I have no idea what you're saying." I said.

"I'm proud because you were ready to fight me." He translated and I smiled."Just remember to do the same thing if there were a real enemy attack." He said and I nodded.

After he left and went back inside through the secret door, I felt someone's presence and thought he was messing with me again."That's enough, Kabuto. I know it's you." I said.

I heard no response, just the wind, blowing."Kabuto,I said stop it." I said, feeling scared again but there was still no answer."It's not funny anymore!" I shouted.

I even began shaking. My legs trembled as I looked around. Suddenly, I felt breathing on the back of my neck. It was heavy and warm. I turned to see a man in a black mask.

"Hello." He said and I screamed. He swung at me and everything went black.