new people. chapter one.

Victoria's P.O.V.

I run down the stairs to get something to eat before school, luckily last night's 'mistake' left earlier. I really should stop bringing boys home after parties, but mums not home so she won't make me feel bad about it.

"Where are the apple's?"I ask myself out loud rummaging the fruit bowl.

The drive to school is only around ten minutes so once I've parked my car I still have twenty minutes to spare.

I notice Zayn and Samantha so I walk over to them.

"Hi guys"I smile.

"Hey Vicky"Samantha greets with a wide grin on her face.

"It's Victoria"I state giving her a glare making Zayn chuckle.

"What crawled up your arse and died?"Samantha asks.

"Well, he never died"I laugh to myself, she looks taken back by my response but doesn't say anything.

"Want a light?"Zayn asks holding out a lit cigarette.

"Thanks" I smirk taking a long drag of the toxic fume.

"I'm going in now"Zayn says which me and Samantha agree with and follow.

"See ya'll later"I shout towards them before shuffling inside the school front doors.

"Late again"Mrs Stewart states glaring at me as I walk towards the back of the class room. "Anything to say?"she asks once I've taken a seat.

"Nothing in particular"I laugh thinking of all the things I could say.

"Well be on time tomorrow"she glares at me.

The rest of the class was boring well Maths is usually, so I just played with my phone the whole time.

Finally the lunch bell rings, I hurry towards the carpark where me and my friends hang out.

"Hey"I greet walking into our little group.

"Alright Vic?"Liam asks walking closer towards me.

"Yeah, how have you been?"I ask putting on a fake smile.

"Was in Bradford for three weeks"he laughs "It was good though, they have amazing parties there"he adds.

"Sounds good"I state turning to speak to everyone else.

Our group of friends consists of Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, Michael, Samantha and Hannah, I don't personally enjoy Liam's or Samantha's company due to the fact they cause a load of arguments in our little circle.

"So you going to this party on Friday?"Niall asks me looking exited.

"Why wouldn't I?"I laugh bro-fisting him.

"Great, it's gonna be amazing?"Louis exclaims stomping out a cigarette on the ground.

Once I'm finally home I head straight to my room, I put on my Blink 182 CD and go for a shower. To be honest Neighbourhood was a good album.

"I'm home!"my Mum shouts after I hear the front door slam shut.

I walk down the stairs and into the living room where she is sitting on the couch.

"How was work?"I ask politely.

"Terrible"she states looking as though she wants to rip my hair out.

"Everything okay?"I ask nervously.

"Who was it that stayed over last night?"She asks referring to the boy who I think is called Jamie or Jack infact its James.