"May I Have This Dance?"

We are finishing up the financial paperwork when Sammy starts speaking.

"Can I sit behind the desk with you?" 

While signing a document I say, "No."

"Oh come on! Pleassssssssssee," She begs.

"No Sammy. That chair won't fit behind my desk," I say motioning to the chair she is sitting on with my head.

She comes closer to me and starts to push me. "What are you doing Sammy?"

"I am trying to scoot you over. So, then I can sit..with...you... ugh," she says struggling to get me to move. I put my hand out to stop her. She stops and pouts. I scoot over for her and she looks so happy and sits down, our hips touching. "Thank chu!" A slight smile appears on my face then the assistant walks in again. "Oh! Hi Carry," Sammy says. Oh, that's her name!

"H-hi. I just got a call from Leo, sir and..."

"About the party, right?"

"Y-yes, sir.

Sammy nudges me, "Why wasn't I invited?"

"We both were stupid," I say messing up her hair. 

"We should go together," she exclaims with the brightest smile I have ever seen. 

"Hmm. That would certainly make sense. Considering the fact that we are partners it wouldn't make sense if we go by ourselves. " I do want to go with her...

"Geez. Or you can go with me because you like me and enjoy my company!" 

"Who said I like you or enjoy your company, " I ask with a smirk.

"Pfft. Who wouldn't like or enjoy my company! Plus, you must kinda like me if you stuck up for me at that meeting," she says smirking right back.

"Shut up," I replied blushing. I hear a click and a bright light hits my face. "DID YOU JUST TAKE A PICTURE OF ME!?!" 

"No..."

"Give me that!" I exclaimed trying to grab her phone. 

"NO! It's mine!"

"Delete that picture now Sammy!" 

"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the Grumpy smile!"

"MY NAME ISN"T GRUMPY!"

"WELL IF YOU TOLD ME WHAT IT IS THEN I WOULDN"T HAVE TO CALL YOU THAT!" Then I hear the door close. Guess Carry left...

"I DON"T HAVE A NAME!" 

"YES, YOU DO!"

"FINE ITS CARSEN, HAPPY?!?"

"THAT ISN"T YOUR NAME!"

"Actually, it is."

"What's your first name then?"

"People don't know my first name."

She sighs. "Just tell me."

"No..." 

"I'll let you call me Sam, which, is the name I hate being called."

"...No."

"Why?!? "

"Because we have more important matters."

"LIke WHAT?!?"

"The party tonight..."

She settles back down, "Oh, ya that..."

"Do you have something elegant to wear?" 

"Huh?"