The fight

I wake up round 12pm my phone going crazy as he'll . And it pisses me off when people keep calling and I'm tired or sleepy .

20 miss calls from buck .and 41 messages from about 5 people

Hmmm I scroll through it . we're is you ? were are you ? Aye man buck got into a fight ! I need help that message was from him. the other message was my concern why did yo brother fight Shawn . ?

Why should I even care about what happen to buck . second what the fuck they mean why did my brother fight Shawn !! I run to his room he laying down with a ice pack on his jaw we looked at each other in silence .

Derius ?

Shawn did it markeith I swear he did people told me ! Ima kill him ! Man

I grab him with out saying nothing . No he didn't ! D somebody els did . If anything Shawn was mad that they killed him . even know he ain't like him he ain't got the guts to kill em . he wasn't that much on the mad side to kill a young boy . stop assuming you needa think what violence gone do ? it ain't gone do shit but make it worse and you know it . he stutter for a min

Markeith I don't know what's going on in my head all I know I was with my boys . and they was like I herd Shawn killed him because he stole from him and next min I know I'm punching Shawn in the mouth and he rush me with three to the jaw .and all he'll broke lose people yelling" and shouting" I mean I was fighting back but one of his boys jumped in on me and kicked me in my jaw when I start spitting out blood I took off running from em . and Shawn was tryna kill me . the nigga chased me down three streets I got tired and I start fallen over spitting out what was in my mouth and he cought up to me . and I told em like why you chase me I quit leave me alone he kicked me in my stomach & said next time I ever do some shit like that he gone make sure I'm crying in a hospital bed. and he spit on me and walked away . I just got up brushed my clothes off and walked home Tina (buck lil sister) saw all of it go down but thing is she ain't tell none of em to stop . She corny ! man somebody all to beat her ass.

That's alright derius I bout tired of lil bitch ima get somebody for her second ain't nobody gone jump my lil brother and not think I'm not bouta beat no ass . I stand up to my grounds . I'm bouta leave out ima see you later derius stay in the house man you don't need to be in no more stuff today . he nods and groan in pain .

all I know is Shawn bouta get a visit .