All the Light that You Posses...

We all have our light. We all have gold banks that carry our light. Now what happens if your light gets skewed aside? What if the darkness is slowly feeding on your will? Crunching on your strength? But what if that darkness had a name? What if it had feelings like any other living creature?

I walked into the perfect, pristine mirror.

"Ow..."" I mumbled, rubbing my nose. The many mirrors around me were creating a maze of myself. "Hello? Anyone there? Help...?" I stared around the mirrors, gazing a little at my appearance. I looked tired, and lost. Like a puppy. But I wasn't lost. I know exactly where I am. But I do not know how to get out.

I've been here for three days. No food. No water. No bed. Nothing. The goal is to find the way out, but... as you can see, I've made no success. I sat heavily down and sighed.

"I lost the game. Now come get me." I mumbled. The warriors will come and get me when they think I've lost. There was a slight creak that echoed from somewhere beyond the mirrors.

"Hello?" I whispered, a bit scared of what may lie ahead. The creak sounded again, but with a slight crash along side it. I whimpered and backed up against one of the farthest mirrors.

Suddenly, the mirrors across from me exploded into millions of tiny shards and a giant shadow-like creature emerged from them. The slithering form stopped in front of me and hissed,

"All the light that you posses.... will be mine!" And with that everything around me faded to black.