Anko, Rynna, and Bells, oh my.

The girls found Anko making out with her girlfriend in the forest of death.

"Well hotness I don't think we're alone any more, hello girls."

"Hello Ms.Ovelium, we're here for torture training like you said."

"Good let's go to the T&I department."

They arrived at T&I, Rynna brought them to a room.
"This man is convicted of raping his daughter, his punishment is to be used as a training doll for new trainees. Akai I want you to go first, what thing you can think of."

Akai grabbed a kunai and castrated him after heating it enough for it to instantly cauterise the wound. The man screamed in pain as his dick and balls were completely cut off.
"Good enough Ms.Ovelium?"

" Great, Sasuke, your turn."

Sasuke grabbed the bladed pliers and cut of the man's fingers and toes, one by one, unevenly most of the time crushing bone.
Then he grabbed the Mellon baller heated it up with fire and scooped one of the man's eyes out seating the socket and eyeball as it was scooped out. "Done for now."

"Good job,both of you. I can see some progress since me started. Akai still needs some work on lengthening the duration of the torture. Sasuke needs to work on intimidation, but you two are improving."

They continued working until the man finally died from blood loss and trauma. They left and met up with Anko, then went and enjoyed a ramen and dango meal.

The next day, they got up ate a snack and walk to training ground seven, the two met up with Sakura and promptly fell asleep against a tree.

They woke up to, "YOUR LATE TAKE MY FIST!!!" Sakura screaming at Kakashi, "SAKURA PLEASE STOP!!!" And Kakashi begging for life. After the fiasco they were explained the rules of the test. Sakura and Sasuke got the bells while Akai distracted Kakashi.

"Very good but you only have two, I guess Akai goes back."

"Akairan my sweet sister, I you loving brother present you this."
Sasuke got to his knee and presented the bell like a wedding ring in his palm.

"Oh Sasuke I don't have words for how touching this is, but yes."

Sasuke stood up and hugged her sister close, she kissed the top of Akai's forehead. "Good, you deserve this happiness."

Akai looked at Sasuke fearful, "but what about you?"

"I can always wait another year."

"No! We promised to become ninja together, if you don't come I don't come." They looked at their sensei who was just about to nosebleed hard.

" No you don't have to worry you all pass with flying colors, now go home or whatever tomorrow we have a mission." He left in a poor of smoke and went home before reporting, to relieve some tension.

   I hope you like, not the best at fight or torture scenes.
I always accept feedback and don't own Naruto.
Goodnight.