Chapter 2: Mornings on the Bus

Jess' PV

I opened my eyes to my blonde headed boyfriend holding me close along with the soothing movement of the bus. Bunk life wasn't as bad as it sounds. They are actually pretty comfortable and I can't complain with Ross right next to me.

I could stay like this all da-

"Ryland give me my laptop back!!" Rydel screamed.

Well there went the peace and quiet. I looked up at Ross who was tiredly opening his eyes.

"Good morning babe"

"Good morning beautiful" he placed a kiss on my forehead letting his lips linger a bit longer than usual.

Damn did I miss him.

"Wanna go tell Ryland to shut the hell up for me" I giggled. "I would be glad too" he laughed.

I slowly started to get up when I heard a groan and suddenly I was being pulled back into the bunk. "Please babe just a few more minutes" he mumbled. How could I say no..but I really had to go get ready. "I have to get ready for today" I said with a smile remembering Ross had today all planned out. Just the two of us. No one interrupting our time together. I can't wait.

"Alright fine but the rest of the day, you are mine" he stated. "All yours." I said pecking his lips for reassurance causing him to grin.

I walked out of the bunk room into the living room where I greeted everyone good morning.

"Last ones up, hmm what were you and Ross doing back there Jess?" Rocky said with a suspicious smile on his face. "Funny Lynch, real funny." I walked over and plopped down next to Rydel who was editing a video on YouTube. Ryland must of finally gave it back.

Once Ell came out of the bathroom, I quickly jumped up to go change and get ready for the day right when my phone buzzed in my hand.

It was a text from Vanni.

"Hm I'll open it when I'm done" I threw my phone in my bag and went in the bathroom to change.

Vanni wasn't able to come on tour right now as she was back in Colorado preparing for her and Riker's wedding next summer. I was so happy when Riker finally proposed. We all were. I couldn't wait for the wedding. She asked both Rydel and I to be bridesmaids and of course we said yes.

Once I stepped out of the bathroom, I grabbed my phone sliding open the message to see what appeared to be a link from Twitter.

I quickly clicked on it and my body froze.

Sorry it took me so long to update but I'm finally back! What do you think Vanni sent Jess on Twitter? Also if you are enjoying this, comment what you would want to read in upcoming chapters!!   xxxx