1.1

Real Life

Savannah is well, confused

Savannah is well, confused. After talking to he sister, mom and Jace. She's confused. She's pacing her room back and forth. She doesn't know how she's supposed to feel. She doesn't want to feel this way but she does. She doesn't know why. Everyone around her knows her super well so it makes sense that they all thought she feels this way.

She hasn't felt this way sense her last boyfriend. His name was Liam. They started dating the summer before 7th grade. Savannah loved him and Liam loved her. They were together till Junior year. Liam had just gotten his license and wanted to take Savannah out in a date. It was supposed to just be a simple move date and then go get Chick-fil-a or something after.

They were at a stop light and that's when Savannah's life changed.  They pulled out into the intersection when the light turned green and a car came out of nowhere and hit right in the drivers side. When she opened her eyes she saw her family there. She was in the hospital. Her first thought it was for her sister but then she realized she was the one in the bed. Then she remembered the car accident.

"Oh Savannah." She heard her mother say and stroke her hair.

Doctors came in and checked her to make sure she was all good and if she needed more pain medication.

"Where's Liam?" She asked once the doctors left. No one answered. "Mom? Dad?"

"Sweetheart. He didn't make it." Her dad said and took a hold of her hand.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Rest sweetie. Okay we'll talk when you wake up." Her mother told her.

"No. Tell me where my boyfriend is."

Tears start to stream down her face when she realized. Her boyfriend of 4 years is dead. She breaks down and her mom gets into the bed with her and holds her.

She later found out that he was found dead at the scene. The car hit him in just the right spot and he lost too much blood before the paramedics could save him. They were still holding hands like they were when the car hit. That's what someone told her parents anyways.

His parents came in and hugged the girl close. They cried. Savannah saying "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Over and over again into his mother's shoulder. With her telling her. "It's not your fault. You don't need to be sorry."

One thing that she would never forget was the last thing he said to her. The last thing they talked about.

"Where do you think we'll be in 5-10 years time?" Liam ask her.

"I don't know. Living together, maybe a kid." Savannah says. "What about you?"

"I don't know. I do see you in my life for the rest of it." The couple smiled at each other. "I love you."

"I love you."

Then there was an "oh shit." Coming from Liam right before. But that never crosses her mind. Only his last words to her.

She learned it was a hit and run. Meaning the guy who ran into their car got out of his car and ran. He eventually got caught and went to jail.

Savannah hasn't felt they way she felt for Liam for anyone scene then. She's afraid too. She's be close to losing her baby sister. Lost her boyfriend. She doesn't want to lose anyone else. It's almost been 2 years but it still feels new.

She now has theses feelings for Jace and she doesn't know what to do.