Prologue

So yeah, I like this game... love the fanfics and love the pairing IbxGarry like most. So this is based on the ending "Forgetten Potrait" and something I have been thinking about for a while. Enjoy and don't ask how many chapters, I just create :P

This will be played in 3rd person

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guertena Art Gallery

9 Years After the 'Incident'

Ib walked along the halls, this  Guertena artist now had a whole gallery filled with his works. Ib looks down to her younger sister, Eli. Her younger sister has vivid gold eyes and long black hair.

Ib smiles at Eli and ties back her long brown hair, her red eyes darting nervously. She gets a bad vibe from this place.

"Ib, I wanna see that one. The one with the sleeping man!" Eli yelled impatiently and Ib nodded, she hadn't seen this painting in nine years since she visited the other gallery as a child. Even now it seemed so familiar.

"He is so capitivating, and sad." Ib trailed off and Eli ran to one of a lady wearing a red dress and her eyes glowed a fierce red. Ib grabbed her younger sisters hand, frightened slightly. "Don't go near that, she might attack you." Ib warned and Eli laughed, wriggling away and running to her parents.

"Ib, dear it has been some time..." Her mother trailed off, a small glimmer of fear in her eyes that was hardly detectable. They all fell silent among the chattering art-lovers.

"Ib, we will go ahead to the sculptures. Okay?" Her father broke the silence and Ib nodded, not uttering a word. Then they were gone.

Ib turned back to the Forgetten Portrait and stared at it, the man inside the fram looked so familiar and the rose he held now seemed larger than what it was 9 years ago.

"Ib."

She heard a voice call out her name but it wasn't her family. She gasped when the lights switched off suddenly, then came on again and no one was around.

"Ib."

There it was again, that familiar voice. "Hello, who is it?" She called out in an attempt to find out who was behind this.

"Garry. I am Garry." The voice grew soft and she sensed no anger from it or anything. If anything, she was relaxed.

"Turn around." She listened to the voice and span around, the boy from the portrait smiled and opened his violet eyes. His hair russled and Ib ws frozen, she couldn't think.

"Do you remember me?" She thought hard, those purple eyes and hair seemed so... familiar and like he was important. Even though her thinking wasn't over, she shook her head out of fear.

"I am sorry I couldn't come running to help you." The portrait man, or Garry, spoke again. He was sorrowfuly and pulled out a red rose. "Would you join me again to save me?" He asked it with such hope that it made Ib's heart beat faster for unknown reasons.

"Garry..." Ib trailed off and a bright smile lit up his face. Suddenly suppressed memories and forgotten ones flooded back, she remembered finding a man in a crazy gallery when she was just 9. This was Garry, she thought he had died or just slept while she burned Mary's portrait. 

"Garry, how?" Garry laughed and smiled even more. "The tears cried by those who felt my art revived my rose. I am still alive in here but I can only move in this world. I never found my way out so I am trapped." Ib touched his portrait and her hand went through it, she retracted in shock then Garry put his hand out.

"Go to where it began, I will be waiting." Ib nodded and turned from him, walked alone through art gallery until she came across "Abyss of the Deep" which was how she got through there. Granted, it  was trapped by poles and red rope but she climbed easily over that and stepped in.

Ib felt like her world melted around her as she fell through the painting and landed hard on a blue floor. Everyhitng seemed the same as the first time except Garry stood infront of her with her rose and his.

Ib leapt at him and hugged him. "It's been too long." She whispered in his ear while they hugged. She had to tear herself away while she smiled at him. "You haven't even aged." Ib exclaimed seeming it had been 9 years.

"You have though." He murmred, facing away with red cheeks and holding out her rose with shaky hands. "Being here stopped my aging process, even when I get out I assume I wouldn't have aged." Ib nodded and took the rose with a shaky hand. She couldn't believe it was really Garry.

Butr something was different, something she felt toward Garry. Ib tried to supress it and looked at him with innocent eyes. "Ready for another adventure?"