✰ 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢 • 12

You give tsukishima his towel and his water bottle right after they have their 15 minutes break.

The others started to noticed something is different between You and Tsukishima.

"Are they going out?" Nishinoya asked.

Yamaguchi nodded his head, "Actually, they are couples now." He responded.

"They are?!" They exclaimed in disbelief, except Sugawara.

He wasn't that surprised though, since he already knew that Tsukishima will ended up liking the [e/c] eyed girl.

"Who would even want to date a salty guy like him?" Hinata thought aloud; earning a small head whack from Tanaka.

"That's rude, Hinata. Even though Tsukishima is a stingy guy, he deserves love too, well every one does and that is exactly what he have now." Tanaka said.

Sugawara smiled, "Yeah, Tanaka is right." He said.

"I just hope Tsukishima don't break her heart." Nishinoya said, "Or else I'll break his eyeglasses."

Asahi nervously chuckled, "Calm down, Nishinoya, calm down." He said.

"Oi Tsukishima." Nishinoya called; making the softie ace flinched.

You and Tsukishima looked at the libero.

"I will break your eyeglasses if you hurt her heart." Nishinoya proudly said with a smirk on his face.

"Eh?" You blushed.

Saltyboy smirked back, "Sure, Nishinoya-san." He responded.

"Why you-!"

The libero gritted his teeth in annoyance, ready to run towards the blonde but Asahi calmed him down.

"Yamaguchi-kun, I'll help you with picking up the volley balls." Yachi insisted and start helping the freckled boy.

You noticed how Yamaguchi blushed whenever he talks and looks at your beloved blonde girl friend.

"Do Yamaguchi like Yacchan?" You asked Tsukishima.

The latter frowned, "How would I know? Ask him yourself." Tsukishima responded then he put his jersey inside of his bag.

"Do Tsukishima loves [y/n]?" You asked.

Tsukishima walk towards you, "What's up with you, asking such stupid question that you even know what's the answer." He responded.

"Nevermind then." You said then you looked away.

I guess he's not into sweet stuff, always into stingy ones. I guess I should buy stuffed stingray for him instead of dinosaurs. You thought.

You walks away and grabbed your bag; slinging it to your back then you head outside of the gym, followed by Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Yachi, then here comes Hinata, Kageyama and the others.

"See you tomorrow, [l/n]-san~!" Hinata chimed and Kageyama just waved at you which was you did the same with a smile on your face.

"Yamaguchi-kun." You called.

The freckled-boy looked at you, "Why, [l/n]-san?" He asked and you motioned him to come over; he complied.

"Do you like Yacchan?" You asked and he was taken aback.

Yamaguchi shake his head but a small pink crept on his cheeks.

"n-no [l/n]-san, although she's cute but I think not yet." He responded.

You smiled, "But your flustered face says yes, Yamaguchi-kun~" You said then you walks away; leaving him in a blushing mess.

Tsukishima is waiting for you outside of the gate and you noticed his brows are furrowing. He saw you walking towards him and he clicked his tongue then he started walking away. You frowned and catched up with him.

"What's the matter, Saltyshima? You have that grumpy look." You said.

"Nothing." Your boyfriend plainly responded but you didn't bought it.

You jumped to his front and he stopped on his pace, "It's not probably nothing. Why do you sounded annoyed? I didn't do something, did I? Remember, you were the one who was rude to me earlier." You said.

"Isn't it true, why ask a stupid question-"

You cut him off, "If you even know what's the answer." You mimicked him, "Well, for your information, Mr! You haven't said that you love me because I was always the first one to say it and you are probably not even bothering to."

You turned around and walks away; catching up with the others while Tsukishima were quited surprised but annoyed at the same time.

── ̑̑

a/n:

heyyyoooo! ♡
next chapter would be the finale of this book~ i would like to say thank you so much, for the love & support for his book! i'm really glad & happy.

btw, i already published my miya atsumu x reader book ♡