Chapter Eighteen

Kylie's still in the attic.

Alexandra: I kind of feel bad for kylie like she's been in the attic for 10 minutes

Maria: Don't be that's for saying she'll snitch we will keep her for few minutes more then we will let her out, she'll have fun with the spiders or the roaches.

Alexandra: Oh my god you're such a savage I-, anyways about the kiss.

Maria: About It? What's wrong love

Alexandra: Pov: Love AKIWHWNWKW.
End of pov
Well As you know I've  kissed many before
But this one is different.

Maria: Different how?

Kylie mumbles from the attic.

Maria: SHUT UP. Continue she smiles

Alexandra: Shyly laughs okay what we did to kylie is cruel.

Kylie's pov: these bitches want a revenge they'll receive it. They think I won't tell on them, bitch I will to the first one who will enter this damn house AHHH A SPIDER OH HELL NO A COCKROACH I WANNA LEAVE THIS DAMN ATTIC.

Alexandra: ok ok I'll get to my topic then we will get Kylie from this damn attic deal?

Maria: deal.

Alexandra: Okay so... Do you even realize how amazing you are to me?

Maria: I-

Kylie's pov are they sleeping together I'm confused. Get off me you stupid spider..

Alexandra: shhh. want you. Nothing else, just you.

Maria smiles without saying any word.

Alexandra: Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I love it when you send me those texts that make me smile, no matter how many times I read them.
I just wish I wish that you're still in London and not in California, maria.

Maria: I'm speechless. I don't know what to say, but I promise you, when you're graduating you'll move out with me.

Alexandra: you don't need to say anything. And I really can't wait till I graduate.

Maria: So we're a thing now?

Alexandra: how romantic you are. And yes. Yes we are.

Author: BITCH THIS IS A COMEDY BOOK I- I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Maria: Haha, Oh my god I get to call you pet names now I'm-

Alexandra: and for a split second I forgot about kylie.

Maria: Baby, I'm a complete distraction. Let's go get her out.

Kylie's pov: I swear I'll burn every single spider and cockroach that ever touched me and burry them alive. I'm cringing like hell. Oh my god I see light, jesus is that you?
That's the attic's door! I'm getting free!

Alexandra:  Kylie I could see the happiness in your face

Maria: And now, I want to kill you expression.

Kylie starts to jump around with the chair tied to her. While trying to speak with ductape on her mouth.

Maria: What? I don't understand.

Kylie hits maria with her feet.

Alexandra: wow wow wow. Don't hit my girlfriend.

Kylie eyes open wide.

Maria: ok chill be a good girl and we will let you out.

Kylie rolls her eyes.

Exactly like bae Katherine pierce

Maria unties kylie while alexandra removes the ductape.

Kylie: to Alexandra ow it hurts you asshole.

Alexandra: Well I thought if you removed it as fast as you could it won't hurt.

Maria: Ever watched action movies love?

Alexandra: No.

Kylie: can we leave to the attic please? I feel like having a shower three times now.

Maria and Alexandra laugh.

Kylie: before I leave, did You say Girlfriend? Like yall dating? Yall a thing now?

Maria and Alexandra: yeah...

Kylie: Let me have a shower get things of my mind then I'll react. And yall not forgotten for what you did anyways. Also this attic needs to be cleaned I'll let skylar do it.

Maria: why won't you do it?

Kylie: Cause skylar is the Roaches' cousin.

Alexandra: shut up.

Kylie while leaving

Maria: after staying in the attic staying with sister catherine long enough and visiting the spider I hope you won't snintch.

Kylie: Me snitching? No! Never who's a snitcher never heard of her?

The doorbell.

Alexandra: I'll open it.

Pizza guy: hello, Your pizza's here it would be $26.09

Kylie: Maria and Alexandra kis- I'M GONE SHOWER.

Alexandra: Thank you keep the tip.
She closes the door.

Maria: KYLIE MILLER COME BACK HERE.

IM SORRY I'M SORRY I KNOW I PROMISED THAT RAVENS AND NOES CONCERT
SKYLAR AND ADRIAN'S DATE WILL BE IN CHAPTER 18 BUT I THOUGHT WHY WOULDN'T IT BE A SPECIAL CHAPTER ONLY 4 THESE FOUR? I KNOW I'VE BEEN TALKING A LOT ABOUT KYLIE MARIA AND ALEXANDRA BUT THESE ARE THE IDEAS THAT I HAVE IN MIND NOW I'M SORRY.  BARE WITH ME I KNOW IT'S BORING ALWAYS THE SAME PEOPLE AND SAME TOPIC. AND I ALWAYS APOLOGIZE AT THE END.I DON'T THINK I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I PROMISE YOU CHAPTER 18 WILL BE FOR SKYLAR ADRIAN NOE AND RAVEN AND A NEW CHARACTER
LOVE YOU BYE