driven to the edge

It was early evening when Alison arrived at the hotel, all morning she was on her toes, thinking about the next stage of her journey with that man who had satisfied her the previous encounters.
Alison knocked on the door, softly, almost hoping nobody would reply, but a confident "come in" was echoed inside the room.
She grabbed the door knob and enters the room, softly lit with candles on most surfaces. She walked in and closed the door behind herself, he eyes getting accustomed to the light she sees her "lover" sitting on a leather chair which is placed just in front of the bed.
She gasped as he introduces himself "well Alison, I'm Freddie....pleased to make your acquaintance".
"I have a few items of clothing which I would like you to wear, slip into the bathroom and get changed".
Alison nodded silently...
"Good. Now, I've bought a blouse, skirt, thigh highs, heels and a g-string. Wear them and you nothing else, and don't forget the school tie, I think that would be most fetching."
"Ok"
"Oh and Alice, lose the bra, you don't need it."
"D-don't wear a bra?"
"No, I want you to be free up there. Go, dress as I have ordered."
His orders were clear and Alice found herself needing to obey him
About ten minutes later in walked Alice, transformed from innocent young woman to stunning sexy schoolgirl beauty. Gone was the long skirt, flat shoes and oversized jumper to be replaced with a stunning sexy schoolgirl outfit.
She was wearing black high heels, a tiny skirt which barely covered her bottom and revealed the tops of her white stockings and the white cream flesh above. Up top she had on a tight white cotton shirt made from some sort of transparent material which meant that, since she had been ordered to go bra-less, her tits and thrusting nipples could clearly be seen.
As Alice had gotten ready in the bathroom, she could not believe what she was doing, Her brain was screaming out: "Stop! Stop, you idiot! But some other part of her body was telling her to carry on. Fulfill her inner instincts, dress in a way that would please this man. As she adjusted the front of her g-string, she noticed that her pussy had become soaking wet...
After thirty seconds or so of Freddie ogling the teenage beauty, he finally spoke. "Well well my Dear, you look splendid, don't you think? You finally look like a girl should, when in the presence of a man."
"Alice, I want you to now walk up and down the room. I want you to model your outfit for me."
She immediately obeyed. She no longer listened to the rationale voice in her brain. She was now listening to the deafening noises coming from her wet pussy. And her pussy told her that it was her duty to be a model, to allow this man to appreciate her body all dressed up in a sexy way.
He allowed her to walk up and down the room for a good couple of minutes, her black high heels pounding away. Her mini flapped up with each step, revealing the bottom of her arse. Her tits, although tightly encased in her blouse, still shook up and down, the nipples seemingly getting more and more erect with each step.
You can stop now, my dear. Here, come and stand in front of me. That's right, right in front of me, good..." Alice moved to stand a couple of feet away from him. Again she clasped her hands in front of her and looked down but, as she did, she could not help but see Freddie's cock protruding up against his black trousers
How do you feel not wearing a bra?
They do seem different when they are free. They do shake up and down and well, my nipples do graze against my shirt, I've never done that before"

"Of course you haven't. Of course you haven't. And I take it you have worn, the g-string as ordered. I only ask because I cannot see it to be sure."
"Yes, yes I have."
"And how do you find it? Uncomfortable?"
"I did at first, but now..."
"But now?"
"Well, it doesn't feel too bad. I do a feel a little naked, I thought I wouldn't like that, but actually, as with my bra, it does feel rather liberating.
"Alice, come closer and turn around so I can see your bottom. I need to inspect it."
"Now, I want you to reach behind and lift your lovely skirt up for me so I can take a good look at your arse."
She found herself unable to resist or challenge him. So, ever so slowly, her hands reached back to find the bottom of her tiny mini. Grabbing hold of it, she slowly moved it upwards, revealing her teenage bottom

"That's it, right up to your waist... Oh my, that is beautiful. Just simply beautiful. I see the g-string has disappeared right up your cheeks. That is perfect. He placed his hand on her bottom and gently stroked it.
"I-I don't know? Oh, please, you should not be touching my bottom this way, it is not right..." Freddie did the only thing a man could do when a girl dared disobey him. He spanked her

"But I have not worn the clothes. That I promise you??!" Alice shouted. "Freddie, no! No! Stop! What are you doing?" She moaned.
"Schoolgirl's need to be punished when they are naughty".
Spank!
"No, p-please stop..."
Spank!
Freddie ignored her and merely carried on implementing what he deemed to be the necessary attention. Each bottom cheek received his needy attention and was spanked several times, Alice just stood where she was, keeping her skirt raised and providing him with an unobstructed access to her cheeks.
Her brain was screaming out to her to pull her skirt down, turnaround and confront this man. But she found that she couldn't. Her pussy told her to obey

But this was ludicrous, she told herself. Her brain was screaming out to her to pull her skirt down, turnaround and confront this man. But she found that she couldn't. Her pussy told her to obey Freddie, told her that it was perfectly natural to hold her skirt up and allow this man to punish her bottom. It was as if she was meant to do this.

The spanking continued for about 30 seconds before it stopped. Her cheeks were now a light shade of red. He sat back in his chair, satisfied not only with his work but how submissive she was.

"You may pull your skirt down and turnaround, Alice." Finally she had been given the order she most craved.

"And how do you feel now, Alice?" He was talking to her like he was some sort of respectable doctor after giving her some medicine. She was finding this all so unsettling.

"Not great." She lied.

"Not great? Come on, you did not enjoy it just a little?"

Silence.

"I suppose it was interesting. I am not sure I would want to do it all the time..."

"But you did allow me to spank you. I assume you have never been spanked before?" Alice said nothing but, still looking down at the floor unable to look directly at her interrogator, she shook her head. "You could have walked away. Why didn't you?" Again Alice said nothing, but this time Freddie did not press her for an answer. "I believe you didn't walk away because you could not help but allow yourself to be spanked by me." Still silence. Alice could not argue with what seemed like the truth.

"Alice, I want you to look up at me." Alice slowly moved her head up and looked at Freddie. When she did, once more she could see the unmistakable outline of his erect cock. It looked enormous. She licked her lips. "Alice, I want you to admit that you enjoyed it. That you now understand that the role of a woman is to fulfill the needs of a man"

"Yes, I enjoyed it."

"Good, what do you think happens to schoolgirl's when they are naughty?"

"I-I don't know..." Again she looked down at the floor, unable to bring herself to answer the question.

"Come on Alice. You must know. What happens to you when you are naughty at school?"

"Well, I would get punished, but..."

"Yes, you get punished. Naughty schoolgirl's need to be punished. And how do you think a Master should punish his naughty schoolgirl?"

Alice knew what the answer was but was too afraid to tell Freddie. She again looked at him and saw that he was smiling at her, he had, without laying a finger on her, caused her pussy to become wetter and her nipples harder than at anytime before.

As she looked at him, her mouth was open and she could hear herself pant. She knew she should not answer the question, but she felt that she had no choice.

"Naughty schoolgirls should have their bottoms spanked."

"Yes! Yes they should." Freddie cried out. His dick was now rock hard and he made no attempt to hide it from this poor girl. Indeed he hoped she would get a good look at the weapon that she would soon be serving.

"And do you think you have been a naughty schoolgirl, Alice?"

"Yes." She replied without even thinking. It was the honest answer and her pussy was willing her on to be honest.

"Alison, I want you to satisfy me, in a way you'll appreciate".

"I want you to suck my cock Alice"!

"Y-you want me to suck your, your penis?" Alice asked, horrified by this suggestion.

"No, my cock. You will always refer it as a "cock". Is this going to be a problem, for you?"

"Don't worry, I will teach you how to suck a cock properly. The first thing you need to do is to kneel between my legs." Freddie spread his legs and waited. Alice knew that she was about to cross a line which would change her life forever.