Chater 1

"Bella come out of your room your bestfriends are here to see you" my mom calls to me well i am in my room still in bed. I look at the clock its 3 in the afternoon and i have got out of bed. After a few minutes of me not anwsering my mom my friend Lauren and Meghan come upstairs to my room and they both sit on my floor and look at me.

"Bella are you okay?" Lauren asks me

"Of course she is no okay her ex boyfriend that she thaught she loved cheated on her" Meghan answered lauren or me.

I cover my face with my blankets because i dont want to talk about what happened with justin. A couple seconds later i hear my friend Amber talking to my mom and my mom telling Amber i am still in bed. Amber moved away a few months ago and she didnt know what happened with justin. I heard her come into my room and freak out and ask what happened?

I told her "justin cheated on me, after we have been together for 8 months and now its all down the drain and to make matters worse he lied about it for the longest time".

She hugged me

"Bella you deserve better than that fool" Amber told me.

Amber is on the magcon tour because they heard her sing and in the lobby and they asked her if he wanted to joing the tour. Ofcourse she said ever since magcon or whatever they are called she has had the biggest crush on jack johnson i think. I didnt know alot about magcon because i really wasnt a big fan of them. All i know that is in the magcon group is jack johnson, jack gillinsky, matt esponisa and hayes grier. I didnt really follow that group so i knew every little of them.

"Come lets get you out of bed and showering and they we will go to the mall and go to the spa" Amber states as she pull my blankets off of me

"I dont really want to go anywhere though" i moaned because i havent been out if bed for 2 days.

"Atleast have a shower, please" amber begs

"Fine" i say putting my feet on the floor. I only got out of bed because i know she wont stop begging untit i do it and i am not up for a fight right now.

I get into the shower and think about everything that happened with justin and relaized he is the reason i am in bed everyday he is the reason i am so depressed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I get out of the shower and i change into a blue tshirt and blue skinny jeans. When i am in my bathroom changing i hear Amber,Lauren and Meghan talk about how they noticed i am so depressed over justin lately and i need to find someone to help me get over him. I get out of the bathroom.

"Ready to go to the spa" Amber excitly.

" not really" i mumble under my breath

"What did you say bella" amber looks at me sterian ( probably didnt spell sterain right, dont judge please)

"Nothing" i plead to her

We leave my house and Amber drives us in her black jeep. We get to the mall. We decide that we want some frozen yougurt first so we got and get some, we eat our froyo and then we got to the spa. I am not the spa kindof girl but my friends really wanted me to go so i went for them.

"Hows the magcon tour" asked Lauren

"Good all the boys and all the fans are so supportive" say Amber well she get her nails done.

"So Lauren,Meghan and Bella have exciting news for you all" Amber tells us almost falling out of her seat with excitment.