Chapter 3

No One's POV

Emily and Aria woke up around 10am they made there way downstairs. They spotted Santana sleeping on the couch.  Jane was sitting at the breakfast table drinking a cup of coffee waiting for Maura to come down.

Emily "good morning Jane"

Jane "good morning girls what are you up to?"

Aria "good morning"

Emily "nothing about to have breakfast and then head to the mall. What time did San get home and how mad is mom."

As  Emily finished her sentenced Maura walked into the kitchen.

Maura "your sister is very much grounded.  Please call me if she decides to leave Em"

After  Maura made sure she had all her stuff Jane and her left for work. Emily and Aria both looked at each other. They hear a noise from the living room. They see Santana get up and make her way to bathroom.

Santana's POV

As I make it to the bathroom I feel my stomach turn. I throw up in the toilet. I feel someone hold my hair as I release the contents in my stomach. I look up after throwing up and see Em. She gets a wet cloth and wipes the side of my mouth.

Emily "you know mom is mad at you"

I lean back against wall

Santana "I know"

Emily "what happened last night?"

Santana "I don't know. I just drank to much I guess"

I got up and started washing my face and brushing my teeth.

Emily "do you even remember that you and Quinn fought"

Santana "I remember her getting jealous like usual"

Emily "she was calling you names and grabbed you"

Santana "mind your business Em"

Emily "no Santana"

I started to leave the bathroom but Emily was blocking me.

Santana "EMILY MOVE!!!!"

I push Emily out of the way and head upstairs to my room. I grab my phone and put it on the charger. It turned on a little while later. I had missed calls and text from my mom and Quinn. I started scrolling through the text messages to see what they said.

Mom "Santana where are you"

Mom "Santana you need to call me NOW!!"

Mom "Santana I swear to god if you don't answer your damn phone"

I was over reading what my mom had texted me. Time to read Quinn's text.

Quinn "I can't believe you really stayed at the party. You are a fucking whore Santana I hope you know that"

Quinn "Answer your fucking phone. What the hell is wrong with you"

Quinn "If I find out you hooked up with Spencer we are done"

Quinn " you are such a nasty slut"

I broke down crying when Quinn is angry she always says the most hurtful things. My phone starts to ring I see my mom is calling. I wipe my face and make sure I don't sound like I have been crying.

Santana "hello"

Maura "Santana Maria Isles what is wrong with you? Why didn't you come home?  Where the hell were you?"

I actually felt bad for worrying my mom.

Santana "I'm sorry mom"

Maura "Santana I'm tired of you apologizing. That's it your grounded school, Cheerio practice and home that's it"

Santana "I said I'm sorry isn't that enough"

Maura "no I'm done with the bad attitude doing whatever you want. I was so worried about you last night. Santana I can't talk about this I'm trying to finish this autopsy. We will talk when I get home"

Santana "okay mom"

Maura "Santana just know I love you"

Santana "I know love you to"

After I hang up with my mom. I went to take a shower I desperately needed. I'm about to get in the shower when my phone starts to ring. I see Quinn's name pop up so I answer it.

Santana "hello"

Quinn "I'm coming over"

Santana "I'm grounded you can't come over"

Quinn "I don't give a fuck I'm on my way over"

Quinn hangs up immediately. I'm dreading her coming over I know the fight is going to be bad.  I jump in the shower.

25 minutes later

I got out of the shower wrap a towel around me  and put another towel In my hair. I open the bathroom door to see Quinn sitting on my bed. She looks up at me. She looks very angry.

Santana "Hi"

I walk towards my dresser to put on sweatpants and a hoodie on.

Quinn "what happened last night"

Santana "nothing happened"

Quinn "bullshit Santana"

Santana "relax nothing happened I got drunk that's it"

Quinn "you acted like a whore. You were all over Spencer. You embarrassed me in front of everyone"

Santana "stop calling me a whore Quinn. Spencer and I were just talking"

No One's POV

At this point Santana and Quinn were in each others faces yelling.

Santana " you don't trust me"

Quinn "how can I trust you when you are the biggest slut in the school. I should have listened to what everyone said about you"

Santana was shocked and before she knew it she slapped Quinn in the face. Quinn looked up at her eyes dark with rage and pushed Santana against the wall.  Quinn had Santana pinned against the wall.

Quinn "you fucking bitch"

She had her forearm pressed against Santana's neck. Santana was having trouble breathing.

Santana "let me go"

Quinn "you think you are going to touch me and get away with it"

Quinn went to go hit Santana. When there was a knock on the door.

Emily's POV

Aria and I were eating breakfast when the doorbell rang. I went to answer the door.

Quinn "is Santana upstairs"

Emily "yup"

I let her in and went back to the kitchen to finish my breakfast.

Aria "you know they are going to argue"

Emily "I know they are" I sighed

Honestly I think my sister and Quinn are way to toxic together.  All the sudden we hear yelling and a slam. I quickly get up and run upstairs with Aria behind me.