Chapter 3: Same Clothes?

Lisa's POV

I go inside the school. While I was walking I saw V and Jungkook walking toward me.

"Hi Lisa!" V greeted me with a smile "Hi V" i greeted him back "Hey kookie greet Lisa" V whisper to Jungkook but i still can hear it. Jungkook just roll his eyes over me.

How rude and cold.
Wait kookie what a cute nickname. Wait what?!

"Hi" he greeted me lazily, I roll my eyes and greet him back "Low" i greet back lazily either.

"Baby Lisa!" eonnie Jisoo shout. I can see V chuckled "Argh! Eonnie don't call me 'baby'!" i scolded her "Ok baby" she said teasing me "I -" someone cut of my sentence

"Baby Lisa!" eonnie Jennie shout "Good morning baby Lisa" she greeted "Good morning plus don't call me 'baby'!" i scolded her.

I saw Rosé running toward us.

"B -" i cut off her sentence "Don't even think about saying the word 'baby' and don't even dare to say it!" i cut off her sentence "Ok" she said covering her mouth. I giggle a little.

"So your nickname is baby Lisa? Right baby Lisa?" Jungkook said while smirking "No its not!" i shout at him.

And suddenly a name pop up in my mind.

Kookie

"How about you? Your nickname is kookie? Am I right kookie?" i said while smirking "Don't listen to hyung he's just so annoying" he said coldly.

"So you both are a couple now? Huh?" eonnie Jisoo said smirking "No were not!" i defended.

"So whats with the same hoodie?" V ask smirking

I look at my hoodie and at Jungkook's hoodie.

(The picture is in the media)

Oh my god same Color

"We Don't even know that we have same hoodie" Jungkook defends "Ok you say so" Rosé said teasingly.

"Yah shut your mouth Jimin!" i said revealing her crush.

They all had confuse expression while i'm smirking 

"Oh sorry for revealing your crush. Oops sorry" i said fake apologizing "Argh! Just Don't tell to anyone. Pls." Rosé whisper while pleading "Of course your secret is safe with us" V said "Thank you" Rosé thanked "How 'bout me Don't i get a 'thank you'?" i ask " No you just revealing it" she shout like i can see her anger "Sorry" i apologize while pouting "Fine!" she accept my apology.

"Ok. Lets go to the classroom i Don't want to be late" Jungkook said coldly "Ok" we all said

After boring classes
"Lunch"

While were eating lunch we saw Jimin with V and Jungkook. I was about to call him but thank god Jennie did. They walk toward us. V seat beside Jisoo, Jimin seat beside Jennie and Jungkook sat beside me.

What are these feelings?

"So how's your class Jennie" Jimin ask Jennie shyly "Its fine Jiminie" Jennie answer Jimin. I can see Jimin blushed.

Aww she likes eonnie Jennie. Wait what? He likes eonnie Jennie, but Rosé likes him. Oh my god! Love triangle.

"Rosé should stop liking Jimin" Jungkook said calmly "Why?" i ask "Beacause Jimin likes Jennie, and Rosé likes Jimin but Jimin didn't like her. She's just gonna end up hurting and crying on your shoulder" he said expressionless "Oh" that's all i can say

"Oppa!" a girl shout and approach Jungkook.

Wait she looks familiar. Jessie?

"What?" Jungkook ask her coldly "I tought were going to eat lunch" she said pouting "Well i change my mind i'm gonna eat with hyungs" he said still coldly "Really? Or your just gonna eat with that ugly girl beside you, what is her name again? The name of the girl who punch me straight in the face. Oh Lisa" she pointed at me with digust look. I choose not to fight back.

"I will just gonna eat with her than a slut like you!" Jungkook defended me from her

Did he just defended me from her. Yieeee kilig me! (Btw guys that means i'm blushing, just using Filipino language beacause i'm a Filipino)

"Fine! Eat with that ugly bitch beside you!" she yell at Jungkook then walk away "Always remember Jessie that she's more beautiful than you!" he again defended me

Yieeee he says i'm more beautiful that her. Yieeeeee kilig si ako (another Filipino language same meaning)

They all give Jungkook a shock expression

"What?" he ask calmly "Did i hear it right?"Jimin ask "Did you just defend her over Jessie?" Jennie ask "Yeah you all hear it right" he said calmly "Do you like Lisa?" V ask.

My eyes widened to the question

"Of course...................... "

Hi guys chapter 3. Oh my god! Same Clothes, he said that Lisa is more beautiful than Jessie. Oh my god! Yieeeeeeee kilig si ako! Why am i using Filipino language again? Argh! Btw sorry for the errors wrong grammars and spelling. Hope you guys support me. Love you Armlinks😘💖