Chapter 1

October 1st had happened to be both Emilia's and Adrian's birthday. Coincedence? Probably. The two hadn't even known each other 'till sixth grade in middle school, so it couldn't have been a planned out thing. Their parents didn't even known each other!

The point is that the two best-friends had the same birthday.

Not that it really bothered Emilia as she hopped into the shower that morning. Nope! Not a worry at all, because having someone share her birthday only meant a bigger party and more presents. But lets not forget about the best part in her opinion.

The cleaning.

You see usually Emilia had to do all the cleaning after the parties. No matter if someone else had helped throw the party or if it was a shared birthday between her and one of her brother. Nope, it didn't matter. It was always up to her to do the cleaning. But now that it was the same day and same reason Adrian would have to help with the cleaning like he always did.

"Emilia! May I remind you that the profffesors don't take, 'I was putting my make-up on' as an excuse! Now hurry up!" Adrian's grumpy voice rippled through Emilia's thoughts just as she finished her mascara.

"Going! Can you get me a granola bar to go?" She asked quickly gathering her books.

"You know you can't survive everyday with only a granola bar, right?" Adrian asked truly worried. He had seen many Dr. Phil cases on annorexia and it's scary how little those people ate. Yup ate! As in the past, because most of them died! He didn't want to see his best-friend go through that.

In the span of the two months since her ex-boyfriend had left Emilia, Adrian has seen her reduce her food intake to: a granola bar for breakfast, a ceaser salad for lunch, and fruit salad for dinner.

"Adrian, I'm fine. It's just a diet. Pinky promise." Emilia held up her pinkie and they hooked pinkies. Very childish but efficient.

"What did that bastard of your ex even tell you before you guys broke up to make you go into this stupid diet?" Adrian asked his knuckles turning white from the grip he had on the steering wheel. He was so infuriated that this guys words could have such an effect on Emilia. "I swear Em, everyday you seem to dissapear infront of my eyes. It's scary."

Emilia didn't know how to tell Adrian that her ex, Xavier, had been verbally abusive during their relationship and the only reason she got out of that relationship was, because he had found another girl who was more than willing to be with him. All through their relationship Xavier never passsed a chance to call her fat or ugly and no matter how hard she tried she was never good enough for him.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Now come on we have five minutes to get to class." Emilia stated thankful that they had reached school and she had another escape.

***

"Goodmorning class. Hopefully everyone read the chapters I had assigned yesterday for homework, because today we have a POP QUIZ!" Mr. Duncan, Emilia's history teacher stated enthusiastically while passing out the tests. Thankfully, she had indeed read the chapters for homework.

Quietly mumbling to herself, Emilia managed to finish the 100 question pop quiz. She stoop up and started to get dizzy. Emilia tried walking without swaying, but she hadn't even reached the middle row when she started to see the small black dots slowly apppearing at the corner of her eyes. Before anyone knew it they heard a growl that had come from none other than the schools badboy. Aron Rodriguez.

************************************

Hey guys! So my aunt died recently and this is just something I had written a while ago. Tell me if you like it.

~❤️BiPoLaR_bitch